I grabbed Arian and carried him in my arms to the second floor, to a mini study studio where I tutor Evan. 'He'll come in a couple minutes, for the mean time I'll prepare.' I placed Arian in one of the big bean bags, and I took out one of his favorite toys so he could play while I tutor Evan.

I finished placing the papers that we were going to work on for today, and then I sat at one of the chairs reviewing the material while I wait for Evan to come.

Five minutes later the door to the study studio opens and I welcomed Evan home, " Hello Evan, how was school today?"

" The same as always, the same rumors, conversations about money and stuff", he said annoyed.

" I'm sorry to hear that, but aren't you graduating soon from junior high?", I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, why?", he said with a hint of suspicion.

" Well, since you are in a private school, I was thinking if you were interested in a public school.", I suggested since I thought it will benefit him more than the private high schools he was given as his options.

" I wish I could, but I think dad wouldn't approve.", Evan was now feeling down.

"Perhaps, I could convince your Dad and tell him why you prefer to go to a public school.", I tried to cheer him up and it work since Evan was now hugging me. He now had hope, for his life to one day take a new path to his adventurous life.

"Okaaay, let's start with your homework first, do you have any?", I asked and in response he said, " A looot!", he was annoyed by the thought of all the homework he was given but since I and Arian where here. His mood always lift up.

"Let's tackle that ugly homeeewoooork!", I said with my right fist in the air and a face full of determination.

After 3 hours of homework and activities we finished all of it. I don't know why he needs tutoring since he is a smart and brilliant 14 year old.

The door to the study room opens and it is Tom.

"Ms.[L/N], I have notify Mr. Smith about your request to speak to him and he has accepted. Would you please follow me?", Tom bowed once again and I got up from my chair and began to walk towards the door.

" oh Evan can you please take care of Arian while I'm gone?"

" yeah I will don't worry", evan said and I left the room following Tom from behind. We went to the third floor and there was this long hallway with walls painted in a light brown color and floors covered with carpets of green that had crazy beautiful gold designs.

Then we saw a big chocolate brown door, that looked liked a Hershey bar. I could hear to voices from the other side of the door. It was Erwin and another man whose voice I didn't recognize. Tom knocked on the Hershey door and announce that I was here to see him. Then I hear Erwin that we shall come in, and Tom opens the big door to reveal Erwin and the man I talked to in the morning. 'Wait a minute!... What!? Him again!? What's happening with me seeing this guy frequently.

I came in and I look at him and he didnt show any reaction of seeing me again. Did he forgot who I was, or does he not care? I greeted Erwin and he said "hello", than he turned to the man who's name I still don't know but was going to know soon since Erwin was introducing him.

"Y/N this is Levi, chief commander of one of the police stations, a detective and ex-captain of the survey corps.

What?, this man is captain Levi, really? I've heard of him while we where in war but I never saw who he really was. Im surprised, i bet he went through a lot of painful situations for him to look always serious.

"My name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you", i stretched my right hand to shake his right hand as we made eye contact. His expression didn't change at all, he still looked serious and bored of what was happening. It was different from the other times we've met.

"So, what is that you wanted to discuss with me Y/N?", Erwin was at his brown wood desk sitting on a black leather chair, and Levi was still standing to my right a few feet away.

"Um well its a personal matter", I said while glancing a bit towards Levi.

"Levi, will you please leave us for a moment?", Erwin took my hint and Levi left just making a sound with his mouth, "tch".

"Please continue Y/N", Erwin was looking at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

" I wanted to ask you if you could raise my paycheck?", I spoked confidently ready to answer his question, "why's that?"

"As you already know, I'm a single mother and my only job is to tutor your son for certain hours which I enjoy, but I'm not having enough to cover some of the bills or monthly payments of the house. I though of getting a part time job at a store or something but I will have less time to be with Arian which I don't want. That's why Im asking these from you.". I looked at him straight in the eyes for him to give me an answer. He closed his eyes and placed the back of his left hand under his chin. The silence was getting me nervous but I stayed confident.

One minute later, which felt like an eternity, Erwin finally came up with an answer to my request.

"Why don't you move in with us?"