A twist comes from a twist

Start from the beginning

"First one is Pragya's changed behaviour and dressing sense... Irony of my lovely Pragya..

Second one is Bulbul and her love... She broke all ties with me..

Third is now Pragya... She is accusing me for everything which I didn't even know..."

Abhi in mind: I didn't know how to make her understand .. what she gonna do?? She is so angry, I haven't seen any lady like her...omg.... She is completely opposite to what i thought... Why God is punishing me this much... The only fault I did is ,I loved her... (With tears). I loved her immensely....

.....

After some time, Pragya came wearing a sleeveless red frock up to her knees, with heavy make up...
Abhi looked at her uninterested..

Pragya: Hello... Where are you looking?? Come with me to the garden...

Abhi got rage at her for not giving any respect to him.. he felt she is not behaving childishly but she is behaving bossy.. But he tried not to show her..

When they reached near garden... Pragya holds Abhi's hands.. Abhi looked shockingly at her... Pragya smiled at him controlling her anger and gestured him to behave properly...

They sat in the chairs arranged for them.. Pragya sat close to Abhi... Abhi tries to move from his position but Pragya tightly holds his hands.... With a smile...

Press man 1: Mam, are you in love with him?? Everyone is talking like that??

Pragya with a smile: of course.. why are you getting doubt and all... I love him... I love him to the core... I gonna marry him soon...too...

Shock is an understatement for Abhi...

Pragya: Abhi... Why are you getting sweat?? (Wiping his sweat droplets with her hankie with smile)

Pragya silently in his ears: don't show your shocking and all to them.. I will kill you if you mess up anything... Don't overreact...

Then she smiled at him before everyone...Now ..

Pragya: he is little bit shocked... He didn't expect ,I will talk about marriage... I was little scared to open up my love to my family but you people made it easier.... Thank you so much...

Press man 2: Mam, but why did you drink that too in public place...

Pragya (controlling her anger) with a smile: oh that is, there is little fight between me and my Abhi... (Holding his hands)... He didn't talk with me when I phoned him... I got upset and little angry at him...so...I drunk when I went for my friend's party... Then in drunken state, I fought with him...(with little laugh)... I didn't even know these things before my Abhi opens up to me (kissed Abhi's cheek, Abhi got shockingly looked at her)... Thank you so much for being here... Have snacks.. I arranged it for you all... Bye ...

Press people didn't know how to question her after seeing her, kissing Abhi's cheek...

Press man 3: Mam.. please one more question...