Chapter 5

Hi, sorry but I needed to tell you guys I'm changing Ren's height to 5'6. 5 feet is just way too short and I don't know why I chose It in the first place! 

************ 

Ren's POV

"oh" was my, once again, dorky answer.

"so I can decorate my room however I want?" I ask.  

"yep" was his simple reply. "now let's go to that party"  

"huh" I ask with a confused look.  

"heh... Uh.. I forgot to tell you. Didn't I?" he says.  

"Tell me what exactly?" I say.  

"The crew is throwing a welcome party for you... You'll be able to meet the crew and have a feast and get to know everybody." was Kyler's reply. 

"ok. That's actually a good idea!" I say.

We leave the room to find the crew standing on deck having a great time joking around and drinking. As soon as we are noticed there are cheers erupting again. Everyone turns back to their separate conversations and two people walk up.  

"hi, I'm Henry and this is my little brother Davie." says a tall man with brown hair and blue eyes. Next to him is a short boy with long black hair and big green eyes.  

We get to talking and I quickly find out how protective Henry is of his brother. Five minutes later two more people walk up to introduce themselves. One is a blonde haired man with golden eyes. "sup, I'm Leon." he says.  

"Nice to meet you, i'm Ren" I reply. I then turn to the other one to find two people standing there. But this isn't what had surprised me. The fact that they were women was the more shocking thing. I quickly hide my shock expecting Kyler to give me information on everyone later. "hi Ren. I'm Devin" says the one with blonde hair and green eyes. "And I'm Mikki" says the other one who has pure black hair and dark brown eyes.

At that moment a hand tapped my shoulder so I turned around. There stood a woman with light brown hair and blue eyes. She seemed different from the other two girls though. The other two fit in and had a pirate feel to them. This woman didn't feel like a pirate. She had on a sleazy dress that showed WAY too much cleavage.  

"I'm Ferra and I..." she started to say but was interrupted.  

"Am the whore" said Leon while placing an arm around my shoulder. My eyes widen. Ohh! So that's the difference.  

"Ugh!" Ferra made an angry sound in her throat.  

"face it! It's the truth!" a booming new voice says from behind me. I quickly turn and see a big guy with lots of muscles, blonde hair, and hazel eyes. "and I'm Jack." says the man.

The remainder of the night was spent meeting the rest of the crew. Once I had met everybody Kyler took me back to the captains quarters.  

"They seem nice, well, most of them." I say once the door closes.  

"There are some who you can trust more than others. You can trust me because I'm your right hand man. You can trust Henry. He is very loyal and truthful. The other main people you can trust are Devin, Leon, Mikki, Davie, and Sammy. You can trust them with your life and they already trust you with theirs. Oh! I forgot! You haven't even met Sammy! Follow me."

When we got to where he was leading me I find it to be the kitchen where a boy is standing over a pot stirring somthing. The boy has light reddish brownish hair. 

"hey Sammy!" Kyler says.  

"Oh. Kyler, is this the new captain?" says the man I now know to be named Sammy. I can now see he has light brown eyes.  

"Yep, his name is Ren. Ren, this is the cook."  

"oh, nice to meet you Sammy." I say.  

"has manners. Nice to know. Have you met everyone yet?" Sammy says.  

"Yeah. I still need to learn some things about them though." I say.  

"well we should go fix that then. See you later Sammy." Kyler says.  

"Have fun and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything." Sammy says as we leave the kitchen.

We get back to the captains quarters and sit down on a couch. "So what do you want to know?" Kyler asks.  

"i thought there were no women on pirate ships." I ask.  

"usually not but Mikki and Devin both proved that they can fit in here." he reply's.  

"And Ferra?" I ask.  

"she's here so we don't wind up with a crew of sexually frustrated men. That would not end well." He says.  

"oh, but what about Mikki and Devin?" I ask.  

"anyone who try's anything with them usually ends up overboard." he says chuckling.  

"ok." I say not thinking of anything else I need to know.  

"and a heads up about Henry. He's one of the best men on this ship but if you hurt Davie you won't last to the end of the week." Kyler says.  

"Knew he was the protective brother type!" I say.  

"Well, I think we should head to bed now. Your room should be ready." kyler says.  

I blink. "Wait. I didn't set up anything to be done to it. Who designed it?" I say as kyler leads me to the door. He opens it and my mouth falls open.  

Inside it's a dark purple color and the bed is dark purple with silver designs on it. I absolutely LOVE it!  

"Devin did. She is amazing when it comes to room designs. She can look at a person and know exactly what is right for them. Mikki is that was too but with clothes. Yours should be dropped off in the morning." he says.  

"ok. Cool." I simply say.  

"I'm going to bed then. Good night captain." Kyler says then winks and walks away and into his room. I walk into the room and close the door behind me. I then turn around and look at the bed. It looks really comfy.  

It's been a while since I've slept on an actual bed. I've been living on the streets ever since my mom died 5 years ago. (at age 11) 

I slowly climb onto it and crawl up so I can go under the covers. The gentle rocking of the boat combined with the soft bedding puts me to sleep quickly.  

---------------------