Chapter 2

Heads up. When referring to 'them' or 'they' its the perverts. warning. Intimate scene.

2nd chapter start!

*******************

Main POV

I turn the corner to find a dead end. I stop, turn on my heels, and am about to run when 'they' block the ally's opening. I start to back up but hit the brick wall right away. This isn't good.

" heheh" the head pervert laughed. He signaled to the two behind him to block the entrance. They both listened right away. The man then started walking towards me.

"stay back!" I mumble.

I then remember I'm on a street. If I scream someone will come help. I open my mouth and as if reading my mind the guy tackles me to the ground while keeping his hand over my mouth.

My lower half of my body is pinned to the ground so I can't kick him. He is using one hand to hold my wrists together above my head. He calls one of his 'buddies' over and that guy brings over a piece of fabric. He ties my hands together, above my head, with it. It took me a couple yanks to realize the cloth was also connected to a looped pipe coming out and going back into the ground. The leader then tells the 'helper' to go stand guard again.

The man now has one hand free and starts unbuttoning my white, button up shirt. He starts at the bottom and works his way to the top one. Now that my shirt is completely unbuttoned he looks at me with lust in his eyes. I flinch as he runs his tongue from my bellybutton to my neck. Then up my neck to my face making his way to my lips.

He removes his hand from my mouth and by now I am too scared to scream.

He licks my lips then pushes his lips onto mine creating a forceful kiss. During this kiss he is slowly forcing my lips to part with his tongue. As soon as there is a gap his tongue darts in my mouth. I try shaking my head to get him off but he is now using both of his hands to hold my face still. He is licking everywhere in my mouth that he possibly can.

He shoves his tongue down my throat as far as he can and I start to gag. He withdraws from my mouth and I cough a couple of times.

He just smiles at me looking pleased. I glare at him and he glares back. He calls the guy from earlier back over and this time be has shackles. He puts them on my ankles so now I can't move them either. Without being told the guy who brought the shackles walks away.

Now I look at the man who recently was kiss/choking me and see him unbutton his jeans. I turn away but he grabs my head and turns it towards him.

He has now taken off his boxers and his lower half is stark naked. I cant help but see his cock. My eyes widen in horror. 'what's gonna happen now?!' i think.

I feel the hot sting of tears in my eyes as I hear his next words. "say ah". I don't so he sticks his fingers in my mouth forcing it open. He then tells me to lick his cock. I don't and he grabs mine through my pants and rubs it hard. I gasp and tell him I'll do it. He stops and turns to me. He slowly positions himself over me and I start licking it. I close my eyes and I lick slowly on the tip then I take an inch of it into my mouth. I slowly insert more into my mouth when he thrusts into my mouth as far as he can making me gag.

He Quickly reaches into my pants and grabs my cock head on. I open my eyes wide and yelp making him Cum in my mouth. I swallow most because he is still holding my head and I can't turn my head to spit it out but some trickles out of the corner of my mouth and down my cheek. He moves down my body making it so he can now suck mine. I jerk around trying to get him to stop. It doesn't work. It only makes him grab my pants and pull them down to my ankles. Now I'm tied up completely exposed but I refuse to cry. I can't hold the tears in for much longer though. He takes me into his mouth and I scream not wanting him to continue.

I hear a couple thuds but apparently he didn't because he just continued sucking on my cock. I close my eyes as tight as I can and hear feet pounding towards us. I hear a thud and don't feel the mans mouth on me anymore. I open my eyes and see the man I met earlier standing over the guy who was just on me.

I watch him as he turns around to me and throws his jacket over my exposed area. He looks into my eyes as I look into his. He wipes the side of my face with his hand taking off the cum that had slid down my cheek earlier. He then goes to unhooking my feet then untying my arms. He helps me up and I pull up my pants and button back up my shirt. I feel proud I didn't shed a tear. We walk to a bathroom and I took care of the erection I had secretly. I walk out and he looks at me concerned.

He then asks "are you related to Paul Lane?". My eyes widen.

+++++++++++++++

Kyler's POV.

I start walking to find the boy I saw earlier but couldn't. After an hour I was about to give up when I heard a scream.

That was him!?! I'd know that voice. I'm in love with it's owner.

I get to an ally and knock out two people who seemed to be guarding something. That's when I see them. The person I love stuck to the ground while a guy was on him!! I ran faster than I ever have before and punched the guy in the jaw knocking him out immediately.

I turn around and put my jacket on the boys exposed area. I can tell he's been holding tears in this whole time and see some cum on his cheek. I wipe it off. That sick bastard. Doing this to my man! I unchain him and help him up. I can tell he has a problem he needs to take care of so I walk us to a park bathroom to let him do it.

Oh how tempting it was to do it for him in that alley but I figured he would freak out. Especially after what happened to him.

He comes out and I have to ask " are you related to Paul Lane?". His eyes then widen.

*****************

chapter 2 done! Comment! Read! Please!