Chapter 4

----------

Ren's POV

'what have I gotten myself into?' I think as I follow Kyler to a HUGE ship. I blink twice to make sure I'm not seeing things. This can't be real. I go from one minute being a kid living on the streets to owning a ship.

We walk onto the boat and everyone on board stops what they're doing and stares at me. They all are wearing typical pirate clothes and I'm shocked to see them all smiling. "why do they seem so happy?" I ask kyler.

"they're happy to see their new captain." he replies. At this my eyes widen. I thought pirates would be all mean and scary but everyone here looks kind. (this pirate yaoi won't have the scary rapist pirates. At least not in this crew ;))

Cheers start to erupt from the back of the boat and soon all the people on board are cheering except for Kyler and myself.

*************

Kyler's POV

The crew was ecstatic to have a new captain. After getting over the shock of him being so small they all cheered like mad.

Sure the kid is short but you can see his father in his features. They have slight similarities between them. The hair, eyes, lips and height must be from his mom. He looks a little feminine because of it but we don't care. Everyone on this ship had respect for the captain because he was a good man. He was strong but kind and saved every man on this ship at least once.

All of the crew were willing to put their life on the line for the old captain but since nobody could save him they are all willing to risk their life for this new kid.

"I guess I'll show you around then" I say while smiling at Ren.

*time skip*

The sun just set and the crew has planned a banquet to introduce our new captain.

At this point, the only thing left to show him is the captains quarters.

I open the door leading him into the room. It was large, with fine Venetian decor, but there was no bed.

**************

Ren's POV

"wow" I said as I looked around. "Where's the bed though?"

At that Kyler smirked and pointed to the three doors at the other end of the room. He led me to them and opened the farthest one to the right.

The room only had a bed in it. Well, actually the room was only a bed. The only space to walk was about a foot of empty space from the wall with the door to the bed. This room was dark blue and was very simple. There were no decorations on the walls and the walls were a light blue.

I could tell this was where Kyler slept because it had a simple elegance to it like himself. He closes the door and we go to the middle one. The bed situation is the same but the room I simply white at the moment.

"This will be your room" Kyler says. "you just need to design it."

"the beds are so... big!" is the only thing my brain can think of to reply. I immediately blush at how childish that sounded. Then I hear him chuckle and can feel my blush darken.

"I guess they are" he reply's.

"what's in there?" I ask pointing to the last door. He doesn't say anything but walks over to the door with me right behind him. He opens the door and there is a room full of weapons. I gasp and glance at Kyler.

"the old captain loved weapons. Didn't know how to use them all but loved their look so he kept them."

"oh" was my, once again, dorky answer.

-------------

Hey guys... I know it has been really long, too long but every time I tried to continue I would be pelted with writers blocks! Man, do they hurt!! Well I'm back and promise to try to write more often! To those who still read this thank you for your support!! You don't know how much it helps!!