"Which is why you're going to have to go to the bathroom for a little bit and take care of it yourself...I promise I'll make it up to you later." She purrs, and I sigh as I cave in.

"You drive a hard bargain Button, and be sure I'm going to hold you to that." I sigh as I give her one last kiss before she leaves the room, the large sweater swishing against her purple polka dot leggings as she pads barefoot down the hallway.

Goddess only knows what my little mate is planning.

Sapphira

I move down the stairs quickly as I nearly burst with excitement, already knowing exactly who the guests are.

My family.

They've been wanting to come see me and my new home, and meet my mate. And they finally found the time to get away all at the same time. With my oldest stepbrother being an alpha in Tennessee, my sister having triplet pups to take care of along with being the mate of a Beta, and my other brother finishing college for his Bachelors degree in Digital Photography...it's been a little hectic with schedules. Not to mention that my parents have their hands full with my younger half siblings Isabelle and Ira, they just turned four and are full of energy.

What they don't know is that I'm pregnant, which is going to surprise everyone.

Reaching the bottom floor, I let out a small squeal at the sensation of being grabbed from behind and lifted off the ground, being spun in the air in a way that makes me dizzy.

"Hi Sissy!!!" The voice calls out excitedly, and I grin as I recognize the person.

"Brendan!" I exclaim, stumbling a bit as he sits me back down before I turn around to hug him, he may not be as tall as Kane, but he still makes me feel tiny.

"You do remember me! I was worried that you forgot me completely!" He teases happily, patting the part of my hair pulled into a topknot and chuckling as it bounces.

"Of course I haven't, how could I forget the brother I got in trouble with as kids...and got away with things even more?" I say as I stretch up on my tiptoes and ruffle his perfectly quaffed bronze colored hair, and he playfully smacks my hand away to fix it. Him and his hair, I swear he's obsessed with it.

"You know I hate it when you do that! I have to keep myself looking good for the ladies!" He pouts, and I giggle.

"Still haven't found your mate yet Breny?"

"No...but neither has Trevor, so there!" He huffs. And I have to admit it's ironic that the girls have found their mates first.

"Really? I thought he'd find his mate by now, he's been anxious about meeting his Luna since the day he took over."

"And I still am." A deeper voice answers, and I grin as I turn to see a second pair of hazel eyes that belong to my oldest brother staring at me.

"Trevor!" I cry out as I hug him, careful to avoid squeezing too tight. He chuckles as he pats my head, him being Kane's height making me feel even tinier...why am I so short?

"How's my little sister doing? I hope that mate of yours is treating you well." His implication that there would be trouble if Kane wasn't treating me right is not missed, he's still just as protective of me as he was the day we first became siblings.