Eight

PSA:  I ADDED TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!! Check it out! I'm out of ideas for this book dawg 🤣 I have no idea where I'm going next. That's part of the reason my uploads are inconsistent. Nah I'mma keep trying. Hopefully I think of something. Also lemme know what days I should update on!

Jordan POV

I smell heavy chemical sent. I feel a rough sheet in between my finger tips.  Back in this fucking hospital. What happened though.

The gun shot sounded loudly and glass fell into my lap.  The sharp pain in my temple caused me to cry out. I could faintly hear car tires screeching in the distance. Then nothing.

I hear small snores beside me and look over to see Tray with a snapback pulled over his eyes. I know he's got something to do with why I'm in this damn bed again. I quickly throw the covers off me and start taking these damn cords and shit off me.

"Stop you need to rest J" I ignore Tray and keep trying to get out the bed. He climbs onto the bed grabbing at my arms. I try pushing him away but he won't move. I start punching his chest holding back my tears.

"Stop. Jay stop please. " He wraps his long arms around me holding me close.

"Please Tray. Don't lie to me.  What have you gotten us into? " He sighs above me.

Tray POV

I want to tell her so bad. I've already put her in enough danger but she deserves to know everything.