Chapter 12

" ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅᴀss ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀɴ ғᴇᴀʀ. "

When morning came, Takashi and I had breakfast like we were an old married couple then he and he had business to take care of which I could already intel what that meant

I went on with my day, going shopping and driving around Tokyo. Making stops here and there, getting food when I was hungry.

I also hang out with some old friends of mine that I hadn't talked to since the last time I was in Tokyo.

It was fun to have some me time even though in the back of my mind I wondered what Takashi was doing.

"Ayame!"

I snapped my head in the direction of my friend Yuri as she yelled at me to get my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You where in your own world again."

"Sorry..."

She gave me a concerned look. "Are you Okay?"

"Yeah...yeah."

"Are you sure?" She presses.

"Yeah...I'm good."

"Alright, is you say so."

I could tell by her tone but she didn't press on. She was right, I wasn't okay at all. I was worried.

I didn't know what was going on in Takashis head or where he was right now, knowing his line of work, he could be in a trench right now.

My friends and I continued on with our little fun even though Takashi was in the back of my mind, I tried to put a smile on my face the whole time so I didn't ruin my friends fun.

I didn't wanna be a downer or party pooper, if anything I'm usually the life of the party but it seems like today is a different story.

Me and my friends ended up going on out separate ways when the sounds of gasps and murmurs could be heard around me.

I looked around frantically, trying to find the source of everyone's interest, but it seems like it's just people gossiping about what they've seen.

I tried to listen very closely to see if I could catch anything that had stirred these people up.

"Did you here about Han?"

"No. What happened?"

"He, Takashi, and that newbie got into a drifting race."

"So. That's nothing new."

"But get this, Han got into a car accident and didn't make it...the newbie blames Takashi for that accident."

Every part of me froze as I tried to register what the two gossiping girls had just said. I was too shocked and confused to really believe that what they said could be true.

I shook my head repeatedly, wanting the imagine of a bloody Han out of my head.

"And get this."

"What?"

"Takashi and that kid are gonna be racing AGAIN later on tonight."

"This is gonna be a fun race."

And with that, the two gossiping girls took there leave and walked away, giggling.

I felt my throat clench as I tried to swallow but my mouth was so dry, my mouth felt like the desert.

I went towards my home in a rush, once I got in I grabbed a cup and filled it up with water, I started gulping it down to get rid of the dryness in her mouth.

Once she had gulped the cup of water I gasped for air since I didn't stop drinking even when my lungs desired oxygen.

I say on my couch with my head in my hands, combing my fingers through my hair. Gripping the strand tightly as I tried to get the imagine of Han out of my head.

I couldn't believe that Takashi would do something like this. Sure, he and Han had a falling out, but I wouldn't think he'd want Han dead.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call Takashi, but with no luck. He wasn't answering my calls or texts which furthered my fear of him possibly being the cause of Hans death.

 He wasn't answering my calls or texts which furthered my fear of him possibly being the cause of Hans death