Chapter 6

Her outfit^

Once we got to our destination, it was jammed packed

Cars were in ever crook and crany, girls were dancing or leaning against the shiny automobiles.

Han and Sean both got out while I stayed inside trying to catch my breath.

Today was the day....I was gonna race Neela.

It's been a while since I last drift raced, I was probably 16 - 17 maybe.

I was taught by the drift king himself since I did have a soft spot for him.

But now..

Now he was a cold,egotistical, smirking jackass.

I heard whooping and yells of excitement being given.

I knew that it was time for me to give it my all.

I got into the driver side of Hans car, he's letting me use it even though he's probably have trust issues with what happened to his last car.

I drove to the starting line where a man and two girls to each side were waiting.

I looked to my right and saw Neela having a vice grip on the steering wheel almost as if she was nervous.

I see the man pointing to the two girls and them saying "ready, set" finally he said "go"

(I'm not good at this type of stuff so we're probably just gonna skip it and go to who won)

I was breathing heavily, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I won..

I did it!

Which means I don't have to go on a date with Takashi, I started to do a little dance in my car when all of a sudden

"Neela wins!!"

I looked to where the voice was coming from and it was from the man in the beginning with Neela smiling in victory.

I glared hard at her that I was sure she was gonna burst into flames at any moment.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing...what I was seeing.

I got out of my car with the intention that someone was about to get popped in the face.

When I was about to head straight towards them I saw the white line..inches away from my car.

I didn't cross the line but I was so close that a single push of my car what have is over the line.

I was fuming at this point, I was looking directly at Neela, she was in my line of fire.

Heading straight towards her but then I was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm and yanking me with them.

When the finally stopped pulling me with them, I gotta look to see who was literally about to break my arm.

It was Takashi..

Of all the people it could've been it had to be him.

I gave him a 'annoyed' look that said "don't mess with me right now".

"What" I snapped at him

"You lost which mean you gotta go on a date with me" he says smugly with a big smirk on his face that I just wanted to wipe off.

"Don't even get me started with that Takashi" I responded back with venom in my tone.

"What all mad cause you missed the line by an inch" he said in a tone as if he was talking to a child.

"I suggest you back the fuck up before you get knocked the fuck out" I replied threateningly.

I stormed off, getting back into Hans car and driving off.

They were to bust to notice that I hijacked the only transportation they had.

I knew they'd find a way to get back to where they need to go but right now I need to let off steam.

What better way than to go one a nice long drive through Tokyo.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm also sorry that this chapter is fairly short it's because I don't have a lot of ideas and I also don't have the access to the movie anymore so this is solely based off my idea of what's happening and from...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm also sorry that this chapter is fairly short it's because I don't have a lot of ideas and I also don't have the access to the movie anymore so this is solely based off my idea of what's happening and from here on out this book will no longer be based on the movie. If I can use the movie again then I'll add scenes from it, but this'll be based on my thoughts more than the movie.