Chapter 1

When we got to our new apartment in Tokyo, we unpacked and started to put everything where they needed to be.

Right when we were done unpacking, my mom had to go to her job to get all settled in which let me get to explore Tokyo since I've been gone for a long time.

I changed, got my keys, locked the door and was on my way.

I heard the sound of an engine and looked over my shoulder, I saw a familiar looking car so I decided to quickly turn my head forward

"I guess something never changes," I thought to myself.

I felt the gist of hair blow through my brown locks as HE zooms by since his windows were quite tinted I couldn't see through well enough.

I could feel my heart pounding in my ribcage, I couldn't think straight.

I was scared, I wasn't ready to EVER see Takashi again, but I knew eventually I would have to face my fears.

While I was walking I saw a familiar face, wearing the same rag on his head as usual.

Twinkie...

he was standing in front of those rotating machines that holds people's cars.

I also saw a new face, he was tall, white and had short dark brown hair.

I decided to work up my courage and walked over to them.

"Hey Twinkie," I said.

He turned around and turned pale white like he had seen a ghost.

"Ayama, what are you doing back in Tokyo?!" He whispers yelled.

"Um, I just moved back" I muttered back.

He just looked shocked and couldn't even utter one world without stuttering.

I looked at the guy next to him who looked totally confused.

"Who's this?" I asked.

When Twinkie finally snapped out of it and remembered the guy standing right next to him he turned around.