Our Little Secret

( Tori's POV )

      Ryan came back towards us, with a girl not that far behind him. Wait-- Are they holding hands! Oh no no no, This is not okay. "Hey guys! This is Ash! Ash, This is Tori, Janet, and George!" Ryan exclaims. "Hai!" Ash says Happily. Hmm.. I feel like i know her. "Hello Ash, I'm Tori!" "Hai Tori! Nice to meet you!" she says happily. Everyone introduces them selves to Ash, and now shes a part of our squad. She's really nice, Ryan did the right thing.

      We partied and got to know Ash a bit more for a while, until our parents started calling us to tell us to come home. We all say Goodbye and Hug Ryan. "Thank you guys, For making this the best day of my life!!" Ryan says as well all group hug. Ryan was talking to George before he left , so I pulled Ash over real quick. "Yeah, What is it Tori?" she asks. I take off my necklace and open the locket to reveal a picture of my mom, But the small picture is ripped in half.

( Ash's POV )

      Tori pulled me to the side. "Yeah, What is it Tori?" I ask. She takes off her necklace and open the locket to reveal a picture of a girl, who i assume is her mom. It's ripped in half though, wait-- I take off my necklace and open the locket. Inside, it is a picture of my dad also ripped. We take the pictures out and place them next to each other. We both look at each other in shock, and hug. "No wonder why Ryan said I looked like a Tori." I say hugging her. "It'll be our little secret." she says. "Oh by the way, I have a Twin brother , too" I say to her,"You'll have to meet him sometime!" "Really!? Cool!"she exclaims. Tori looks down at her phone to see a text from her mom "Ugh, I have to go. Bye Ash!" she says ," Bye Ry!" she says before leaving. "Oh, Bye Tori!" I yell back to her. Ryan walks up to me and says," Want me to walk you home?" "Sure! Come on! Bye George, Bye Janet!" "Bye! Nice meeting you, See you around town sometime!" they say.  

     Me and Ryan talked and got to know each other until we turned the corner to my house. We even exchanged numbers ! That's the fastest I've ever became friends with anyone. I can't wait to hang out with him and his friends over the summer! 

" So Ryan... Do you want to meet up sometime this week?" I ask him, hoping he'll say yes.

"Um actually...I'm moving to Norway tomorrow. Sorry I didn't tell you.." Ryan says looking at the ground and kicking it.

"No it's Okay!" I say quickly. I really wish that I could spend some more time with him, but I guess not.

"Will Skype , Discord , and FaceTime work for now?" He says slowly looking up at me, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yes! We can FaceTime everyday!" I say excitedly.

"Great! I'll FaceTime you tomorrow when I get to my new house, or at the airport!" He says happily and a big smile appears on his face.

"Okay!" I say. We get to my house and he walks me up to the porch. "Thank you." I say to him.

"Thank you for what?" Ryan asks confuzzled. 

"For everything. For making this the best night of my life." I say hugging him. "Bye Cutie!" I say opening the front door.

"Bye Ash!" He says Waving goodbye and he turns around to start walking home.

"Thank you again!" I shout to him before closing the door.

I go up to my room and lock the door and sit in my chair. Today was the best day ever, I say to my self. I put on my headset, Log on to G&G , and start a late night stream on twitch. I can't wait     to see them again.

Sorry If this chapter was A Little short, I'm still trying to figure out the lay out for the chapters so don't mind this if it is short. ~ MT