The Last Day

(Ryan's POV)

        "Now! Lets Make Tonight count!" George shouts. Now, George is one of my best friends. We met each other in Pre-School and since then we've done everything together. "Yeah!" the girls shout. Now lets talk about the girls, those exotic humans. Their names are Tori and Goldy, also know as Janet. Janet I met in Daycare, so,so long ago, but I've know Tori all my Life. I've know her since as long i can remember! I really don't want to loose those Three, I don't know what i Would Do without them. "Now tonight wouldn't be happening without our buddy Ryan." George says stepping up on a chair, raising his drink in the air," And Ryan, I'd like to say thank you, we all'd like to say thank you..." Tori and Janet nod their heads in agreement. "For everything you've done for us, and always being there when we needed you the most." George continues. "For Ryan!" everyone cheers and shouts my name. I feel so loved, its good to know that i have friends who love me. And on that note, everyone continues to party and enjoy a drink or two. Boy, am I going to miss my friends here at Rocky Side Daycare.

      Throughout the night, I couldn't help but to not notice a girl sitting at a table all alone. She has long red-ish brown hair, almost the exact same color as mine, and beautiful bright green eyes. Not to mention her bright neon white, jean jacket that glows beautifully in the black lights.I tapped Janet's shoulder ,"Hey, I'm gonna go do something real quick. I'll be right back." "Okay Homie!" I start walking towards the girl and i feel the butterflies in my stomach start to rise. What is this!? What is this feeling!? Oh god, it better not be lov-- , NO! Brain shut up, its not love, Gosh why am i sweating already! Why am I so nervous!? Ugh! I use my sleeve to wipe the sweat of my face real quick. I've done so much talking to Tori and Janet, but never to any other girl! Actually, she looks really pretty...gah! Ryan snap out of it, Get it together man! There we g, Deep breath, in and out. There we go, let's do this.

    "Uh, Hi there?" I say sliding into the booth across from her. She jumped a bit, and was startled to see me as she looked up. "Uh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!" i say quickly, blushing even more as the minutes go by. "Oh, it's alright. Uh, Hello. Sorry, I was just in another zone." she says blushing a bit. "Oh no your fine! But , if you don't mind me asking: Why are you sitting here all alone in a jam packed club? Being by yourself here isn't necessarily the safest thing." She quickly looks down at the table, oh no oh no oh no did i say something wrong!? Ahh no, I- I - I uh shut up brain, we're doing good so far. Better than I thought. "Well, I was here with my friends...until the got in a big fight and i didn't want to be in any part of it so i came and sat here..alone..." she says as her voice trails off. She continues looking at the table as her face turns bright red," So, uh, your friends were the people who completely lost it and started wrestling on the dance floor...?" I ask, regretting it as soon as i do. "Yes.." the girl tells me as a single tear begins to roll down her face. I could tell her friends have a rough relation ship so I'll introduce myself-- maybe that will make her feel better, seeing that she will have someone else to talk to and be friends with."Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that- i'm sure they'll work it out at some point." "I sure hope so" she says slowly looking back up at me. "I'm Ryan by the way, nice to meet you" I hold my hand out across the table. "Hai Ryan, I'm Ash! Nice to meet you too!" she exclaims happily shaking my hand. A huge smile appears on both of our faces. I'm glad I could make her happy, goal of the day, complete! Check that off! Ash is a cute name for her. Hey, wait a minute, she kinda looks like Tori! I turn around and look back at Tori, Holy crap its like they're twins! I turn back around to look at Ash who is happily content , considering she just made a new friend. "Ash is a pretty name" I say," But from a distance, I would have said your named would have been Tori!" We both start laughing. "From a distance I would have said you're a Cutie...." Ash says and turns bright red. "Oh no its okay! You can call me Cutie! If you want of course." I say trying to reassure her." Really? Okay then, Cutie!" Ash says smiling. "So, Ash, Do you want to come hang out with me and my friends for the night? Ya'know, since your friends left..?" I suggest. "Really? I can?" she asks surprised. "Yeah! Come on!" I say sliding out of the seat and taking her hand. "Okay! Thanks Cutie!" Ash says following me Back to my friends.

So What Do you guys Think so far? I think its going pretty good so far. Tell me in the comments if you have any suggestions or want to correct me in my grammar or spelling, cause i suck at both of them. xD