WTH AUTHOR AND BOB?!!!!

HARRY POV

HOLY SHITTU.

That there, on the sky, is a fucking massive meteorite.

Ho.ly.shit.tu.

Oh Gods Bob. What are you planning for us? A fucking zombie marathon?

Bob: .... How'd he know?

Author: Dunno. Reader's intuition?

Back in my past life, I read many novels like this one. So when I see one, I just know it!

Like, seriously dude. At least let me have live a peaceful life!

Although, I would want to be a zombie queen please.

Bob: Request denied.

I heard Bob's voice perfectly now. So Bob was one of the creepy laugh I heard a while ago? Huh.

A pity though. Me as a Zombie Queen would've been amazing.

"Nii-chan! Don't get distracted on these moments! It's dangerous to zone out like that."

Snapping out of my thoughts, I see the ball of fire nearing us.

I then had an idea, yes, it is about my magic. Of course I'll use it to save us.

In my mind, I try to sense heat signatures inside the school building and around it. I found just one more student so I teleport them here.

"H... Harry?"

I scratch my head at them and smiled cutely.

"Uh, yeah. I kinda got some sorts of magic. Just a while ago, actually."

They nod their head and seem to accept it easily. Like, too easy. Maybe they also have powers now? That is plausible.

I teleported us out of here, into our manor and also got my family together now. All our servants are also here, huddled together in one corner.

"Ma, there's currently a ball of fire heading towards us."

"Dear, I can see it bright and clear."

And then, silence. Mother, why'd you have to be like that to poor old me? Oh well, I was stating the obvious anyways.

"Ma, I seem to have powers."

"Dear, I also seem to have one, too."

Hearing that, my eyes shone with excitement. What magic could my mother have gotten?

"I won't tell you yet. Hehe~"

"Mother!"

I whined to my mother and pout my lips a little as she just laughs at my cute antics. While this action was cute, a certain group was triggered.

Lol.

Not my fault they were like that towards me.

While asking about my parents trip and well being, I sneakily send a wink at my boys and their faces darkened.

I couldn't help my laughter as my father asks me what was wrong, which I answered to as nothing. I'm having too much fun, ah~

Later on, I'll ask if they acquired some powers.

We then get back to the serious topic at hand, the meteorite.

"Brother, let's be ready. It may be... Zombies."

Dante paled and nodded his head while the other was confused.

"Angel, what is a zombie?"

I really want to laugh again, Ares and the others face were too adorable! I forgot this world didn't know this term yet.

"Hm, well dear, a zombie is what you call a living corpse. A dead man walking. They can infect you with a contact of their saliva and, they eat people!"

When I addressed Ares as dear, his eyes went dazed but immediately turned serious when he heard my following words about the so called zombies.

Before any of us could speak again , an earth shattering boom could be heard from afar.

It seems like it has already begun.

The ground once again shook, but a lot more violent now because of the impact of the fallen meteorite.

"Hold on your horses guys!"

I heard a dangling above, when I looked up, it was our chandelier! It was shaking and moving from left to right.

"Who has a barrier, a shie--"

The chandelier along with the second floor, fell on top of us.

My eyes remained close as I wait for the impact but I don't feel anything. Oh dear Bob, did I die again?

Bob: *snorts*

Author: Bob, be nice.

Bob: *snorts again"

Finally opening my eyes I saw an unfamiliar boy, probably my age or younger, holding up his hands.

He had a barrier!

But it's still maybe on level 4 or so, as it's already cracking a little.

The boy is likely the other student I teleported with us.

"Ah, than... Thank you."

The boy with pitch black hair and a pair of amethyst and golden orbs eyed me before nodding his head silently as if saying, no problem.

I was entranced. The boy looked so stunning and beautiful with his jade white skin and his slightly pointed face structures.

Bob: Lol. Too bad you can't top him, Harry~~ He is a gong Lol.

I glared at specifically nowhere when I heard Bob speak. I really thought they boy was an uke material.

Although, now that I look at it, he was quite tall and slender with slight muscle.

I nod my head is satisfaction, definitely a beautiful seme. Or gong. Same meaning.

It seems as though I have stared at him for too long as my boys are producing a scary aura, and the said boy is still expressionless but a noticeable flush on his cheeks can be seen.

Ah, I'm guessing this precious child doesn't talk too much.

I raise one brow at Dante and the gang, challenging them to hurt the cinnamon bun.

Well, they back down and forcefully hide their aura because, hey. I am their master! And they can be said as my servants. Lol, sorry not sorry.

"What's your name, cutie~?"

My dad seems to have spurted blood once again. This scene is quite familiar.

While mom is just being mom. I swear, my mother is like my best friend back then! Always having a nose bleed whenever I'm with my guy friends.

And well, let's just say even though my children were possessive of me didn't mean they didn't find me funny.

Like, they're laughing their ass out at the moment while the boy is now red from his neck. How cute.

"... Mikkel Rain."

.........

Who named him 'Mikkel' ?

Oh well.

Let's not forget about the upcoming apocalypse now.

But seriously, what the heck, Author and Bob?