Chapter 4 ~Renae's POV~

I led the boys to my house, Kitty following close behind. As I walked into the living room, my dad came in. Great. "Renae, who's this?" he asked. "This is Todd and Eric Vega," I answered, pointing to each of the boys as I said their name. "Uh, no. You're Carl," he said, putting his hand on Todd's shoulder, "and you're Bob," he told Eric. "What?" they asked in unison. "Dad, what the heck? Why are you not using their names?!" "You don't need to know everything!! Geez, Renae!!" He then walked away. "...UP THE STAIRS, FAST!" I commanded and we all rushed up the stairs and into my room. God, my dad was weird... I locked the door and turned around to see Trinity there. "Trinity! What are you doing in here?!" "Uhh... Nothing! Who's that?" "I'm Eric and this is my brother Todd," Eric told her. "Oh. You're cute!" Trinity smiled. "Out. Now!" I demanded. "Fine!!" She left the room and I re-locked the door. "Sorry about my family," I sighed. "It's fine," Todd said through a slight laugh. I proceded to tell them everything about Gravity Falls- all the hang out spots, who's who, where to get some good food, etc.. They didn't leave until 4 and we had a relatively good time. We played games, got to know each other, normal hanging out stuff. They seemed legit. The kind of people that you just want to be around. I could tell that Todd, Eric, Kitty, and I could be great friends and do fun stuff together.

{I wrote these first chapters a long long time ago, so these first handful of chapters are really terrible. It'll get better}