Chapter 24

Chapter 24

POV ziva

Gibbs and I get to NCIS and tony hands me my gear I smiled at him and he smiled back. I go sit at my desk the same place I've been so the past eight years I just sit there smiling as if my life couldn't get any better. Just then I notice that Gibbs gives Tony a wink. Tim comes walking out of the elevator with Abby Ducky and Palmer and Vance is standing at the top of the stair case all eyes were on me.

I felt so confused I looked around at everyone and all I could say was "what on earth is going on here?"

Tony takes off his NCIS jumper, and has a suit under it I look at him shocked with everyone surrounding us.

And this is what he says,

Ziva David, I love you with all my heart, you can always make me smile when I'm upset, you can keep me in line, and I can't help but stare at you every time I see you. From the day you walked into the bullpen and asked me if I was having phone sex(I giggle) And even my father likes you that's a big deal. I knew in that moment you were my soulmate. I never knew how much I needed until you were half way across the world and even after you left I never stopped thinking about you.

Tony gets down on one knee and opens the box as I start to cry

Ziva David my love for you will never die, will you marry me.

I feel the tears run down my face I want to scream but I can't even get the word to come out.

Everyone else: WELL!!!!

Ziva: OF COURSE I WILL

He gets up puts the ring on my finger and kisses again in the middle of the bullpen. This just confirms that true love never dies.

THE END

thank you for reading my fanfic I don't know if I'm going to make more but please message me if you want me to. For those of you who read my fanfic I really am thankful to that.

God bless you all, True love never dies,

Angelica