Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Back in the bullpen

TONY'S POV

I walk out as the elevator dings and I just stand there Probie and Gibbs just stare at me waiting for me to speak. Gibbs say "Dinozzo what's the matter with ya" I still don't reply. he gets up and head slaps me as he announces that he's getting coffee and walks out.

When the elevator closes Tim says "she's not coming back is she tony" I walk Over to him and say no she is staying she isn't coming back to D.C or NCIS I say depressed sounding. and sit at my desk loudly typing.

TIM'S POV

I can't believe that Ziva isn't coming back. I look over at her desk think this was all a dream. But it's not it's empty, almost as if she was never there. Tony is a mess. then his cell rings he has a big on his face and answers. I wait till he gets off the phone and ask who it was. "hey tony who.."

"Can't all now probie I'll be back in 15" he says sprinting to the elevator. I follow him.

It dings open and half way down I turn off the elevator. He was pissed, "probie why the hell did you do that?" "who were you talking to?" "Nina" he says who's Nina I ask. "a girl I meet on the way home." Oh really don't you think it's a little soon. "probie I guess your right I should cancel and go tell Abby the new." I turned the elevator on tony walked into to Abby's Lab I hear her scream and I run back to the elevator.

TONY'S POV

Probie is right I still love Ziva when I see Nina I only think of ziva. I take a deep breath walking in to abby's lab.