A Game - Sonia x Gundham x Souda

Happy Birthday Sonia Nevermind! (Oct. 13.) I wrote a Sonsodam threesome (Gundham Souda Sonia), because I like the ship. Byeonara.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Souda and Tanaka had no idea how they got into their predicament. They were invited to spend the night at Sonia Nevermind's house. The two individuals thought nothing of it, and most certainly did not expect to meet each other there.
"Alright, Tanaka-san. Hilarious, but Sonia asked me to come. Not you." the mechanic stated.
"Do silence yourself, foolish mortal. This errand is none of your concern. The princess specifically wished to meet me, and to bring no other." the other scoffed. Unbeknownst to them, Sonia was inside, preparing the activity.

Flashback
"Wow, I can't believe you're coming to worthless trash like me for advice like that. I'm flattered, Nevermind-sama." the hope crazed boy said, running a hand through his white hair.
"Hm... well how do you feel about these two boys?" he asked.
"Oh, Komaeda-san... they're both so... I don't know how to describe it. It's true, I like them both a lot." the princess responded, the two boys on the back of her mind.
"It stands true that you respect and trust these boys a lot, correct?"
Sonia nodded in agreement.
"Well, why not pleasure them both?"
"Whatever do you mean by that?" the oblivious princess asked. She had no idea about the lewd thoughts running around the others mind.
"Why don't you all get together, and spend a night together?"
Sonia thought about this.
"Well... these two boys have a distaste for each other. They won't come if I invite the other."
"Great! Invite them without telling the other. I have a great game you can play together."
Komaeda whispered his dirty game into the uncultured princess' ear. She was eating it up.
"Oh, Komaeda-san! That's perfect! Thank you! I shall go write the invites now!" she said. He waved her goodbye, and smirked to himself.
"You're welcome, Tanaka and Souda." he whispered. He knew the whole time.

Sonia rushed back to her massive home, and ran straight to the media room. She got to typing right away.

My Dearest Kazuichi/Gundham,

It is my pleasure to invite you to my home for a night. We will be playing a fun game that I have been meaning to try out, and I need a friend to help me. Just be sure you don't bring anyone along. It will be held tonight. Don't bother dressing fancy, just wear what you usually do! Do not be late!
Sincerely,
Sonia Nevermind

Sonia printed out the letters, and gave them to her personal mailman. She then told all her staff about her guests, and advised they stay in their quarters until told otherwise. Sonia was filled with glee. She was finally doing something about the dastardly love triangle she was in.
End of Flashback

Sonia came running to the door once she heard a knock. For the final time, she checked her dress and hair, before opening the door.
"Hello, my classmates. Welcome to my home!" she greeted. Souda flashed his smile. Tanaka smirked a bit. The two boys were invited inside. They looked in awe at the amazing scenery of the house. The two had gone on dates with Sonia, and walked her home, but they had never seen the inside of her house before. It was beautiful.
"Isn't my house just lovely? Anyway, that's not the reason I called you here. Come up to my bedroom!" she says. The two boys looked at each other, Tanaka hiding his red face in his scarf.
"Aren't your hamster in there?" Souda asks.
"...I didn't bring them... I expected Sonia to make sensual advances on me tonight, and I did not want them to witness such events." he says. I rolled my eyes, and followed the princess upstairs. Up two flights of stairs, was an elegant double door. When she opened it, a room of beauty had revealed itself. There was a bed, fit for a princess such as herself. The sheets had sewn on frills at the ends. She had many historic paintings and décor. Sonia invited the pair to sit with her on her bed. We do as she orders, sitting in a small, three person circle.
"S-so... care explaining to us why we are here?" asked Souda nervously. Being so close to his love interests, especially in a bedroom, was incredibly nerve-racking.
"Well... I felt like I needed to take action."
"And for what need may you be referring to?" asked Tanaka. He seemed genuinely curious.
"Why, our love triangle of course." Sonia said, completely casually. The two boys faces erupted into a deep shade of red. Yeah, the three all had feelings for one another. Tanaka and Souda hated admitting it, but they did indeed feel something for the other. Their rivalry was all a façade.
"So, we're going to be playing a game that Komaeda-san introduced to me earlier this morning. I believe he said it was called... strip poker." she said. Even if the pairs faces couldn't get anymore red, they did. Tanaka essentially covered his whole head with his scarf.
"I assume, being more cultured than myself, you all know the rules?" she questioned. Tanaka nodded awkwardly, with Souda giving her a thumbs up. The trio had already removed their shoes, leaving them in no less than three garments of clothing each. Sonia dealt us all five cards face down, and put the remainder of the deck in the middle of us. Souda and Tanaka were still trying to catch their composure, while Sonia inspected her deck. She placed down three cards. Tanaka, hand still shaking, placed down four. Souda basically threw all of his cards onto the pile. They all picked up, and looked at their new hands. Sonia showed her deck. Three of a kind. Gundham went next. Pair. Finally, Souda showed his. Luck never seemed to be on his side, as he got a High Card. He placed his cards down, and reluctantly stands him. He stares at the two people he admired with all of his heart. He slowly unzipped his jumpsuit, letting it all crumple in a messy pile, leaving him in a white t-shirt and his bright blue, pink and yellow undergarments. Sonia smiled to herself, and giggled a bit, which made the mechanic blush. He sat back down, and waited for the next hand.
"Tanaka-san, it's your turn now." she says. He looks confused.
"But alas, only this foolish mortal was the loser. Why should-"
"I was told, only the winner gets to keep their clothes on. So go on, strip!" she demands. Tanaka wasn't going to disobey her, so he got up, and removed his long sleeved jacket and scarf. It was the first time Souda had seen him without it, which was kind of turning him on. He was trying his very hardest to not gain an erection. Sonia handed out the next set of cards. Sonia kept her hand, Tanaka got rid of two, and Souda put down three. They showed their new hands.
Tanaka had three of a kind.
Sonia had a full house.
Souda had a four of a kind. He had won the round. Much to his dismay, because now Tanaka would take his shirt off. It would be a lot harder to not think lewd thoughts. Sonia quickly got up, and unbuttoned her dress. Similar to Souda's jumpsuit, it fell to the ground, leaving her in her black and pink panties. It was hard to not drool at the sight for both boys. Tanaka, without needing to stand up, took his shirt of his body, revealing his chiselled body and six pack. Souda tried his very best to not stare. His arm was leaning across his crotch, trying to hide any evidence of an arousal. Sonia looked fascinated.
"Woah! Can I touch them?" she asks. Tanaka's eyes darted around. The blush that had only just gone away had returned.
"Now, my fair maiden... there is really no need for-"
"Boop!" Sonia said, poking his abs. It looked like he could've melted at the feeling, but he tried his best to stay calm. Little did Souda know, he was also trying to hide an erection.
Sonia dealt the next hand. After the reveal, Tanaka had won. He sighed in relief. Souda, however, did not. He slowly took his shirt off, revealing his own muscular build. He thought that it was nothing compared to his male love interest, but Sonia thought otherwise.
"You boys must work out a lot. Look at that!" she said, staring at both of their chests. She was completely oblivious to the fact that both boys were as flustered as possible. Sonia then giggled, and took off her top. Her black, lacey bra was the only thing blocking her breasts. If there was a reason to get hard, that was it.
This next round, both boys were incredibly scared. They were both down to their final piece of clothing. Tanaka never wore his boxers, he just claimed they were invisible to those with 'low astral vision.' Sonia dealt the hand of truth. Either one of them could be subjected to embarrassment, or both of them. When the boys looked at their hands, they prayed they'd topped Sonia, and each other. They all revealed at the same time. Sonia had beat them. Again. Souda gulped. He slowly stood up.
"D-Don't say anything... please..." he mumbled, biting his lip. Now, it would be impossible to hide his erection. He prayed his hardness would go away before the big reveal. His fingers seeped into the side of his undergarments, slowly pulling them down. He took a deep breath, before dropping them down to his ankles, shaking them off to join the rest of his clothes. The other two, still dressed, seemed to just stare at the sight before them. They were all thinking different things. Souda was mentally hitting himself, cursing at himself. All he wanted was a peaceful night with Sonia. Tanaka was thinking about animals, trying his best to get his mind off the sexual nature of the night. Sonia was excited. She couldn't wait to see both of them in all their glory.
"Stop staring... T-Tanaka-san... it's your go..." he says shakily, sitting back down on the bed.. He felt exposed, but he felt comfortable for some reason. Tanaka stood up. He turned to face away from the other two, possibly trying to hide his blush. He removed his pants, and the pair were surprised to find he wasn't wearing any boxers. But that was irrelevant. His ass... was amazing. Almost like a gift from the gods. All of Souda's weird fantasies of the group were starting to occur. Sonia had a wide grin during all of that stripping session, and Tanaka was just standing there, trying to hide himself.
"C'mon, Tanaka-san! Turn around!" Sonia encouraged. The boy took another deep breath, before slowly turning himself around to face the other two. What they saw was indescribable. At least 6 inches, and he was barely hard yet. He took the walk of shame back over to the bed. He sat down, and had all sorts of things going through his head. He was thinking that the two people he adored, were both sitting in front of him, naked. Sonia still had her bra and panties on, though. He was also trying to stop himself from getting hard.
"So, w-what now?" the mechanic asked shakily. He wanted to play with his braid, which is what he did when he was nervous, but he had already played with it so much it had fallen out, and had joined the rest of his hair. The trio just looked at each other, without saying a word.
"Komaeda-san did not advise me. He said the next part would all come naturally." Sonia said. They all just sat in silence. One things was for sure; the night was most likely going to end in intercourse. But someone would have to take one for the team. Souda reached his hands out for the cards, and put them aside. He then closed in the circle a bit more, so he was touching knees with the others. Tanaka reached his hands out, and ran his fingers down Souda's left leg. Souda thought there was no point in hiding the fact he was hard, so he let his erection spring up.
Tanaka wanted to touch it so badly. Those thoughts triggered his own erection. Sonia giggled, before unclipping her own bra. It fell onto the bed, and was then thrown onto the floor by Sonia. The boys were to busy staring into each others eyes to notice. Tanaka stroked his fingers up the others leg, and onto his groin. Souda let out an adorable grunt, which turned Tanaka on. Souda couldn't take it anymore. He reached his arms over the animal breeders back and yanked him closer, kissing him harshly on the lips.