Party Time 2: Saihara x Ouma

I SO THIS IS A SAIOUMA LEMON (I KNOW FINALLY)

Happy birthday Shuichi Saihara AKA the best boy. September 7th is Saihara's birthday, we hope he has a good day with lot of shipping and fanart. I decided to write this one based on the fanart that was drawn by kuangtai_v3 but unfortunately I'm not sure where. Thanks for reading, byeeee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi's POV

I lay next to Shuichi, panting after what just happened. "Hey, Kokichi. I love you. Nothing can change that." he mumbles. "I love you too, my beloved detective." I tease. He holds my head to his chest as we wall asleep in each others arms.

The Next Day

I wake up, and I'm nice and warm. Shuichi's arms are wrapped around me, he was still asleep. His mouth was open and his hair was all messy. I didn't want to move around and wake him up, so I started stroking his navy blue hair. His open mouth morphed into a dopey smile, which was incredibly cute. "Kokichi..." his sleeping body mumbles. Something starts to poke my thigh. I look down under the covers and see what's happening. I chuckle at the sight. Suddenly, he tightens his grip on me so I can barely breathe. I don't care though, and I continue to brush his hair with my hand.
He soon wakes up, ruining my fun. "Morning, sleepyhead." I tease. "Hey, Kokichi."
He gets up and realizes he doesn't have any clothes on. "What the heck, Kokichi? What did you do?" he screams, frantically finding his clothes. "We fucked, what do you think?" I say. "Oh... yeah... it was a pretty long night, I forgot..." he mumbled. "What? Shuichi, that was supposed to be our unforgettable night! I'm offended now!" I pout, looking away from him and folding my arms. "Ouma... I'm sorry..." he cries, getting into hug me. When he does that, I take the opportunity. I flip him over so I'm on top of him. "Hah! Got you now, detective!" I tease. "Kokichi... not now, I have work soon." he responded. Work? "Ugh. No fun. Ok, let me just kiss you then~" I sang. He nodded, and we shared a long kiss before getting up and putting something on.

He went out into the kitchen. "Would you like anything to eat?" he calls out. "Just some toast and coffee, please!" I respond. I follow him to the kitchen. "You might wanna clean your sheets. Your pillow smells like your dick and the sheets smell like... semen." I say, screwing my face up and the mention of that gross, (but addicting) smell. "Kokichi, that could be your pillow that smells like that..." he starts. "Whatever do you mean?" I ask. He starts making coffee and puts bread in the toaster. "You could move in with me. It wouldn't be that hard seeing as we live almost next to each other and we can share the rent so it's less expensive for both of us. How many sugars?" he says. I consider the idea. I guess it would be a good idea to live with my boyfriend. It's a start. And rent is expensive as hell. So it would be nice to pay less. "Hm... ok! I'd love to live with you! Also, two please." I say, smiling. He smiles back. "Alright, we can go get some keys before I go to work. I can help you move your stuff up now, if you like." he offers. "Sure!" I say. He gives us toast, and we both drink our coffee. We make our way down to my room, and I open it. "I've never been in your bedroom before." he says. "You won't need to..." I respond. "What? Why? Wait, Ouma you don't-"

"I'm kidding, ya dingus. Of course you can come in. It was a lie~" I sang. He shook his head, before coming into my room. It looked the same as his except for a few of my things scattered around the place. We boxed it up and I took it back to his room. "Just take any of the things that are obviously mine and put them in that box!" I say, leaving the room. I walk up to his flat, and unlock it again. I'm too lazy to unpack right now, so I just put the box near his door.
When I head back to Shuichi, he has a small bottle in his hand, and he's looking at it with confusion. "Is this yours?" he asks. Shit. "Uh... no! It comes in some of the bathrooms. I just keep it on my bed side table just in case. But lube is expensive, so put it in the box!" I say, ripping it out of his hand and placing it in the box. He chuckles before looking around for more stuff to EMBARRASS ME WITH. He fails, as that bottle was the only embarrassing thing in my room. I think. "Hey, isn't this last years yearbook?" he asks, picking up a dusty book from a shelf. "Yeah, it is. Look through for our pictures." I say, smiling. This wasn't as embarrassing as it was cute. I drew around some of the photos. On Kaede's, I wrote "FUCK OFF" with a heart at the end. I surrounded Shuichi's photo with hearts, teenage fangirl style. "Kokichi, what is this?" he asks. "I've loved you for a long time, Shuichi." I say, walking over to him. He towers over me, I have to stand on my toes to kiss him. I do just that, kissing him deeply for a bit before returning to packing up the stuff. He stands shocked, but eventually gets back to helping me.