Chapter 10

I'm just gonna say sorry, plain n simple.

I've started high school n it's very busy n everything is kinda stressful, so yeah
I've written like four pg essays in just one week. But I loveeeeee it!
I don't own anything except my character n plot.

I checked out my previous story, like the original, it's basically this one but set in the Marauders time n less detail;)

I CANT BELIEVE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE READ IT!! So thanks a lot for them n extra special thanks if you read the previous one and this one! BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO READ MY STORY!!! Like no joke, in between school n sleep, I see how many people voted for this story n just warms my heart. But after 3 month wait, I should probably get on with the story:)
Keep reading y'all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saphira headed to the Room of Requirement for her "special" lesson.

Inside the room was the Headmaster along with Snape.

"Hello Saphie, how were your classes?"asked the bearded wizard.

"They were great and easy but it's just the first day. So what's today lesson?"

"We don't really know the full extent of your powers because we have tried to refrain you a bit, so today there will be a test, multiple test, to see how future lessons will go. Sounds alright?"

"Sure Uncle Sev. Do I need to try hard? Or not?"

"We need to find out what comes easy to you so just do everything with ease."

"Ok, so shall we start?"

Saphira had a feeling, this was going to be easy. The sooner it's done, the sooner she can go eat some red velvet cupcakes and hang out with her newly found friends that she made today.

"We'll start with transfiguration. I will tell you what to do and Professor Snape will write and assess everything. I need to turn the desk into something small, then turn it into something bigger and for the third time try something really big. Use your wand please."

Saphira took out her wand and thought of something small.

With a wave, the desk turned into a pillow.

With another wave, the very fluffy pillow turned into one of those little fountains for birds. Whatever that's called.

Next, the bird fountain/bath thingy transfigured into a tall grandfather clock. Okay?......

"Wonderful Saphie, now please change it back."

"Headmaster, should she do it again but without her wand?"

"Very well Severus. Saphie?"

Saphira POV

I really want that pillow. It deserves my head on it.

So not the time Saphie.

Wand less magic was a breeze but for the sake of Dad and his test, I'll do it.

The desk turned into a pillow, which turned into a bird bath, which turned I to a clock. I think you get it.

"Can we do a challenge? No offense, this is all good and yeah, but both you and I know that this is easy. Nonverbal and wand less magic is a breeze. How bout we use my elemental power? Or something that I find challenging."

I don't mean any offense, really. But this is a test to see what I am find challenging. Right?

"You are right Saphira. I've got an idea. How about we start helping you how to use your power to defend yourself. I think both the Headmaster and I agree that you are extremely talented. We should just start with the fighting and defensive side."

"I totally agree with you. So do we start today? Or next time."

Yes! Finally some action.

" We'll start next week or in two weeks, I want you to go now and have fun."

I gave Dad and Uncle Sev a hug and then I headed to the Slytherin common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Draco."

"Saphie, hey! Whats up?"

"Nothing much, I'm just glad that today has gone so good. How your day been?"

"It's okay, except for the fact that there's mud bloods everywhere."

He scoffed.

Saphira raised an eyebrow, "Mudbloods? Is that what your family teaches you? Just because they have muggle parents doesn't mean that you are better than them! You can do magic and so can they. You really need to learn that everyone is not different based on their background! And don't call them Mudbloods, it's rude and very disrespectful!"

Draco Malfoy looked ashamed.

"I'm sorry for yelling out at you, it's just that it really ticks me off."

"It's fine, I know that it's bad, but it's how I've been raised. My parents expect me to be like them and I can't and will not disappoint them."

Saphira just nodded in understand meant, said goodbye, and went out the room.

"Hey Saphira! Wait up!"

Saphira stopped and turned,

"Aria!! How's it going? I was just heading to the kitchens, wanna join me?"

"You got it! Might I suggest the oh so wonderful and delicious red velvet cupcakes?" she said in a very proper voice.

"Well my dear, I think I might have one or two of those."

They stared at each other and cracked up laughing. As they headed towards the kitchens, they talked about the first day of school and what they did and did not like.

"Ok you first Aria, what did or did you not like about the teachers or classes?"

"Hmmm, well Professor McGonagal seems strict and uptight but I think she's one of those people who seem strict on the outside but warm and cuddly, like a grandma, on the inside."

Saphira laughed a bit, most just thought she was uptight 100% of the time.

"So I guess I kinda like her but she's already giving us homework. Madam Pomfrey is super duper nice. I am so horrible with plants that I couldn't keep a flower alive longer than a day! OH MY GAWD! IT SMELLED SOOOOOO BAD IN PROFESSOR QUIRRELLS ROOM!" She pouted and said," it was all garlic, stupid garlic!!!!"

"You know I have to agree with you on that one, I think I know a spell to stop us from smelling his room."

"PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! I will go to the bottom of the Black lake all the way into the middle of the Forbidden forest to Mexico!!
And scene......... pretty good actor right??" She lifted her eyebrows repeatedly.

Saphira just stared at her like she was some wierd psycho.
"Yeah sure.... That was, well, that was..um... unique?"

Once again they cracked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be pranks and classes:) thanks to you all

If I have any comments at all please please please take a moment and write it:) I really appreciate feedback