Day Blue with Dad

Firstly, i want to dedicate this chapter to Alan Rickman..... Oh geez here comes the waterworks.... Nope I still can't accept it.... WHY DID U HAVE TO GO?!?! I never got to shake hands with u.... *sniffles* .... I legit cried and my whole family thought I was bonkers. But I didn't care... Cause Alan Rickman was the best.... RIP ALAN RICKMAN ... YOU WILL BE MISSED

on a brighter note-
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, n voting. Just to clear things up a bit, Saphira is allowed to apparate from Hogwarts because she has been given permission from the headmaster. As the Headmaster Dumbledore can allow some people to apparate. I don't know if thats real but afterall this is a fanfic so things can be changed a little:)
POWER OF IMAGINATION

By the way, It's so nice to look back on comments and see how many people are like me- obsessive over Loki, red velvet cupcakes, DOCTOR WHO.. and so on:) LIKE WE R ALL THE SAME N I LOV IT! Y'all r my peeps!

I realize that this story may seem a bit unrealistic and maybe a bit boring but i really want Saphira to have a good year before the chaos is unleashed... wow so cliche

Anyway!
Leave a comment with your favorite ice cream flavor!!! (In my head it sounds ok but when i said it outloud it sounded like the beauty gurus from youtube)

Saphira woke up bright and early in order to get ready for a day full of fun with her dad. She also woke up Ambrose and Luna.
" Morning Ambrose. Would you like to go with me and Dad to have some fun today. It's a good way for all of us to bond." she said with a smile.

"Hmmmm... why not. Is the little furball coming as well?" he asked.
"Ambrose," she said with a warning tone in her voice," you know full well that Luna is part of this family as much as you are. So I ask you to please get along with her, at least for today. Okay?" He nodded in agreement.

Saphira went to take a bath and put on some clothes- a black skirt, tights, and oversized warm sweater because the weather was growing colder.

She headed out of her chambers and into Dumbledore's office. The headmaster was already there.

"Good morning Saphie. Are you ready to go?"
She shook her head in excitement.

They entered the fireplace one by one. Destination: the best pancake house in the world.

The restaurant was called Sunny Day and it was a family run business. My

"Ah Saphira and Albus. Should I get you the usual?"

Saphira and Albus responded yes and the waitress was off to place the order.

"So how's it going Dad?"
" It's going well. How is school?"
"Oh its great! Everything I'd hope it be... But I have a question. What if... hypothetically... Voldemort comes back because i've been having some dark dreams lately about him. I see his noseless, red-eyed, pale face when I dream. Dad, I'm worried something is going to happen... and soon."

" Saphira why have you not told me this earlier? Dreaming about a power as evil as him can be dangerous. However, today is supposed to be a good day and it shall remain so. Ah here's the food."

"Yes but the feelings are getting stronger every day... geez I feel like I'm talking about a boy or puberty or something awkward and personal. " she chuckled. Then they both continued to eat their breakfast and have pleasant small talk.

However, Saphira couldn't stop thinking about it. She felt and knew that something horrible was yet to come... for her. But she truly wanted to spend quality time with her father and cast away her thoughts.