chapter 8

My dad is back in jail again we leave for tour in 3 hours its 4:00 am and I cant sleep. I am packed for tour we leave at 7:00 am and I haven't slept at all the boys are here but asleep and brendon is asleep in his room. The house is silent and I'm frozen in fear. My dads in jail but he found where I was and he knows where Brendons house is. I think my dad should get life after what he did to me back in his house and then today. I never want to see him again I start to cry I want Brendon. I lay in bed wanting to sleep so bad but my body just wont let me maybe it will be easier on the bus. I throw together some last minute I guess carry on stuff. I get my headphones and some other things by this time it's 6:00 am. I take a quick shower and get dressed in some black leggings with a comfortable long sleeve panic! shirt and a black beanie shortly after I sit on my bed and look at my phone Brendon walks in. " you look tired how much sleep did you get" brendon said "none"as I say that brendon sighs " I know last night was scary but it's ok I'm hear to protect you" I say "I love you" "I love you to the boys are staring to get ready and we will call you down when it's time to leave if your not hungry now we can eat later but you will be eatting and on the bus we can set up your online school and social media now that the fans know about you". As he finishes speaking he walks out of my room and I roll my eyes still wanting to sleep but still not being able to. I walk downstairs to a ready but extremely tired Patrick "morning sunshine" I say as he grunts. Brendon walks in "everyone's setting up in the bus and we didnt get the mail yesterday." He looks at Patrick "go set up Patrick" Patrick nods his head and walks outside. "Guess what came in the mail yesterday" I stand in fear as a small tear drops from my eye I knew exactly what it was. "A-Are you going to open it" I say with fear " yeah" he looks away "yeah I thought I would" he says "o-ok when" I ask "uh I dont know now" "ok I'll a I'll go.... get ready" I say as I walk out to the bus tears filling my eyes. "What's wrong Andy asks "boys can all of you can you come here for a second" Brendon yells so the boys can here him. I walk into the bus tears pouring out making a river.

Brendons POV
I found the letters abby wrote I need to read them "boys" I yell because there are letters to them to. "Why is abby crying brendon" Josh asks "because we will all be crying soon".

Abby's POV

I wrote 7 different letters one for brendon, zack, dallon, Spencer, my dad, alex. I wrote another one to the fall out boy group as a whole and addressed all but alex's and my dad's to brendons house.

Brendons note
"Dear brendon
Im sorry to put you though this I care so much about you but I will cause you pain either way so I will just end the pain now. Know that you gave me what I have always wanted even if it was just for a little bit. You actually gave a shit so thank you so much and i'm so sorry I had to go like this. There are letters upstairs in my room with the words " dear adopted me" on it you can read those just know that you made it better. Just forget about me I'm not really anything to cry over I love you I am the angel watching over you forever goodbye dad."

Brendons POV
"Goodbye dad" tears fill my eyes I can't lose her not now not ever. Her dad almost took her away from me I cant let that happen that will never happen.

Zacks note
"Dear Zack
I may not have know you for very long but thank you for always protecting brendon and I know if we had more time together you would have done the same thing for me. Thank you for being the hard ass that we need sometimes and please keep my family safe."

Zack POV
She would be gone this would be her last words to me and I have been protecting her and brendon and I will never stop.

Dallons note
"Dear Dallon
I have not know you for very long but you have always been there for me. The first time we meet I was having a panic attack. You have always tried to protect me like when you asked if I had a boyfriend. Now that I'm gone please dont be sad I love all of you guys and you guys gave me the life I wanted even if it was short. I just dont want to hurt you anymore. Please dont cry and just forget about me I'll be watching over you always."