midnight • sophia lillis x reader

AUTHORS NOTE

so i wrote this a good while ago and i see this getting a lot of new attention after the release of ianowk.

this is very cringey!! read at your own risk

FOLLOW ME

insta: nisha.cullen
snapchat: nishacullenx
twitter: 69nishaaa
reddit: satanicspongebob
tiktok: 666nisha

'new years at my place bitches!' sophia yells, coming into school.

'damn soph, i'm down but can we just get passed christmas first?' wyatt laughs and i nod along with him.

'sorry mr, one-step-at-a-time,' sophia laughs, setting the rest of the table off.

sophia has been my best friend since the start of freshmen year; we're now sophomores.

our friend group is small; me, sophia, wyatt, jaeden, finn, jack, noah and millie. we've been the eight of us for over a year now.

we used to be friends with this girl called lilia, but after she broke up with jaeden, she left us for the popular girls, which is so cliché but honestly we're better off without her.

last year we spent new years at her house and jaeden and wyatt made a pact that they'd kiss each other for the bants because they've been friends since like kindergarten, and lilia got pissed and broke up with jaeden there and then.

he didn't seem so phased at the whole ordeal to be completely honest; they'd be having issues for months before hand, even before i'd met them.

and now, hopefully our new years would be less dramatic...