Part 12

(I DO NOT OWN WICKED ALWAYS WINS, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD EB A GOOD SONG FOR EVIL MALIA TO SING. I ALSO CHANGED SOME OF THE WORDS TO FIT DESCENDANTS.)

WICKED ALWAYS WIN-REBECCA MADDER(ONCE UPON A TIME)

(I DO NOT OWN IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOU, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR HARRY AND EVIL MALIA TO SING TOGETHER.)

IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOU-EMILY OSMENT & MITCHEL MUSSO

(I DO NOT OWN LOVE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR MALIA TO SING WHILE SHE WAS ON THE EVIL SIDE.  I ALSO CHANGED SOME OF THE WORDS TO FIT DESCENDANTS.)

LOVE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE-LANA PARRILLA

Part 12:

(We were heading into Curl Up & Dye, and when Dizzy saw us, she squealed.)

CURL UP AND DIE!!!

Dizzy: EEEEEEPPPPPP!!!

Evie: Dizzy, oh i missed you?

Mal: Yeah, this place is still the same.

(Then she saw me standing with them and Obicouisly evil Malia had been by and she scared Dizzy and then that's when Dizzy said.)

Dizzy: Oh uh, i don't know these too, sorry Malia, i'll be over here, i won't cause any more trouble.

(I looked shocked, Dizzy never ran from me, she was like a little sister to me, then i realised evil self was bullying the residents of of the Isle.)

Malia: Oh, look see, Dizzy even thinks, i am my evil self, who elese has my evil counter part scared.

Mal: Dizzy, it's okay, this is good Malia.

Malia: I am so sick and tired of her, she kidnaps my boyfriend....

(Dizzy cut me off and she said.)

Dizzy: Boyfriend, one person i can think that would be your boyfriend, it would have to be Jay, and it's about time sister.

(She said with a little sass in her voice and that made me smile.)

Malia: Wait, Did everyone know, i liked Jay?

Dizzy: No, uhhh, he told me he liked you once, though i think i wasn't supposed to know or he didn't know who he was telling.

Malia: Guys, i am scared she did something to him.

Sadie: Trust me, if she did, he would know, and besides we all know that he loves you not her.

Scarlett: Yeah, i mean, you can see it in his eyes, he loves you, you two are so cute together.

Malia: But black magic is powerful, and what if Jay, can't defeat her, what if he loves her more than me.

Mal: That will never happen.