Part 10

Part 10

Malia: Are you sure you want to know, this one is a long one, it could go for a while, so if you want to hear it then, i suggest you all get comfortable.

Mal: Okay, let's here it.

Malia: Flashback now, i wanna see, show them, what they need to see.

**FLASHBACK 8(HARRY & GIL)**

(I walked around the isle, this place still smelled and looked the same, i was here for one purpose, to find Her, the only one who knew how much i hated Auradon and the preppy pink princesses, and she could help me, with a spell to see how long good me had left, but first to spy on her, get into her head, be seen without her knowing. I watched her for two days and when i knew she wasn't at work, i would strike, she may be a evil villian and might not figure it out right away, but her second in command, would figure out who i am quicker than his sidekick, so this is how it went.)

(I walked into Ursula's fish and chips, and it still smelled the same, with hint of lemon, that was strange.)

URSULAS FISH AND CHIPS!!

MALIAS OUTFIT!!!!

Evil Malia: I'MMMMMMMMM BAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!

(Everyone stopped what they were doing and Harry looked up, he was sitting Gil.)

Gil: Well, well, if if it isn't Malia daughter of Maleficent and Twin sister of Mal, last time we heard you joined the side of good.

Evil Malia: Please, that word makes me vomit, no they are losers, i'm in need of a little help, she in?

(Then Harry stood up and walked over to me and pushed some hair behind my ear and said.)

Harry: Oh Uma's, going to be so glad your back, she likes to torture goody goody's.

Evil Malia: Yeah, your still obsessed with her, aren't you?

(I said touching his biceps, and smiling.)