Black Eyes

Hanji's POV

  Annie lays on the bed breathing hard squeezing Eren's hand which is now pale as a sheet of paper, I instruct her to breathe and she does as I say" I-I can see the head keep pushing!" Eren whispers into Annie's ear something I can't make out, the baby comes out and I quickly wrap it in a towel, but Annie doesn't stop wincing" I think youre having twins!" Eren lets out a heavy cough.

 "What?"I see the next head, I've never done this before so I tell Annie to keep pushing. It took five minutes for the next one to come out but when it did it wasn't crying but looking up at me with glossy black eyes, I nearly dropped her right then and there, I started shaking.

"What.. WHAT THE HELL!?" Eren sprinted to my side staring down at the same sight. I felt as if she was staring into my soul, voices echoed into my head and I nearly buckled, before I fell Eren took his daughter slowly out my hands.

"dat'ove," He said, her eyes went from being pure black to regular human eyes that are pale blue. I'm still in shock from what happened and everything went black...I pass out.

Three days later 

I wake up with Levi layin next to me in bed reading a book he looks to his left and smiles. "Morning Hanji" I spring up remembering Annie's daughter." Annie named them Adira, Javin, Quinn you passed out three days ago and Eren said it was from shock when he explained the situation"

" Hey, I wanna have a baby" Levi stared down at me. He shrugged and looked back to his book blushing, I pull the book away and Position myself on his lap looking down at him" I'm serious..." He smashes his lips into mine and I let him take me away to another world...

  ░▒▓█►─═ Annie's POV ═─◄█▓▒░  

I hover over Adira letting her hold onto my pinkie making me smile, Eren sits in the living room with Javin" Morning Annie" I turn to see Samantha walking in the doorway. Levi has come almost every day to spend time with her and she has obviously been working hard to do something but I don't mention this and pick up Adira. I smile at her and poke at her puffy cheeks.

"Do you wanna hold her?" She walks over quickly and I slide Adria into her arms carefully, I don't instruct her to do anything but she does everything right, I let giggle and look at the two."You have natural sisterly instincts" I say Samantha coos at Adria making her let out a small giggle and Samantha smiles in response. I have a family but how do I tell Eren I can feel someone trapped deep in my heart, someone I once was and might become once again...