Feelings

Erens's POV

I walked over to Annie and grabbed her shoulders" Annie how old are you?"She thought for a moment

"I don't know," she responded

"What's your last name?" this time she didn't think at all

"L-leohar-, I - I can't remember" she seemed frustrated like she was trying hard to remember. She really lost her memories...

Annie's POV

When he grabbed my shoulders my heart skipped a beat I swear I felt my cheeks turn red, he seemed to back up after I answered but why did I feel the way I felt

"Eren?"He looked at me"Why when you touch me does my chest feel weird."He looked at me baffled, his cheeks turned crimson red.

"Its usually associated with being in l-love" He looked at the floor and rubbed his neck.

In love I almost forgot what that meant, I was in love with Eren, a little grin went across my face, is it true? Am I in love with Eren/ My head started hurting I remembered something...

~Flashback~

"Hey Annie wanna spar, i think i've got you this time"I saw who it was, Eren. I sigh and nod

"Ok, but don't cry when I kick your ass." we fought from dawn to sunset, I look down at the sweaty boy and he looks so adorable, my cheeks turned red so I looked away. I didn't know what I was thinking or feeling. Was I in Love?

~Flashback End~

"I'm in love with Eren" His head sprung up, again with the baffled face of his, it kinda looks cute, I saw him smirk.

Eren's POV

I got closer to her to the point where our lips grazed each other. Just as this happened Samantha woke up, I fell back in surprise why did she have to wake now."Im right here! You guys could've gone into the forest bleh"Annie giggle, I let out a chuckle as well soon enough we were all laughing. A bit later I get up and grab all the Animal skins I've collected and decided to make two tents because that was all I could make with the number of skins we had. Im sleeping on the bare ground I guess,plus it was already dusk, and chilly, this was gonna be a long night.

Annie's POV

It was getting dark, I let out a yawn plus I was getting tired so I laid down in one of the tents eren finished and dozed off

~.~Dream~.~

"Annie he will leave you eventually"

I was in a dark room that I could tell but I still couldn't see anything

"Who Will?"I responded. The voice laughed

"Eren will, I mean he already hates you"I shook my head"No he doesn't your just trying to break me but you won't !"But in reality, the voice was slowly breaking me whether I liked it or not...

"Oh, really then why did he send you away after you showed him the deer. He killed it, he doesn't want you to be happy!"

"No, he didn't, he wouldn't!would he?"

~.~Dream end~.~

I woke up drenched in sweat I could see eren laying on the dirt outside the tent, what if all the things that voice said was true, with all the thoughts roaming my mind I started crying. I didn't realize how much noise I was making until Eren crawled into the tent and saw me crying"what's wrong?"He looks super concerned

"Why do you even care"I bit my lip in regret

"Because I love you, Annie, that's why I care" He kissed me on my forehead and wiped away my tears. I slammed my lips into his and he nearly fell backward, he bit my lip and I opened my mouth letting our tongues collided while he laid me down and took off my pants. I assisted him with his. I start taking off my shirt and bra while Eren took of his jacket and shirt, we both lay there breathing heavily.It was a long fun night...