Epilogue

░▒▓█►─═ Annie's POV ═─◄█▓▒░ 

I wake up feeling a small amount of weight on my chest, I look down to see Adria laying on my chest staring into my eyes and her brother, Javin, on my side latched on like a spider monkey" if you two are trying to make my heart melt its working"I slip my arm under Adria and sit up.' Its been a year and daddy still isn't back but he'll return soon I promise."

Javin wakes up and starts pulling on my pants, Adria rolls off me onto her brothers back. I put both of them on my hip and walk out of my room and go outside. Samantha lays in the grass eyes closed and rolling around, her jet-black hair all over the place.

I walked down to her with Javin in my arms and Adria walking slowly at my side. "Hey, Sam, what's wrong?"She looks up at me. A breeze blows her hair slightly revealing a Black symbol on her neck, I sigh and walk around her to her back lifting up her hair." Again...". She slips her hand over the symbol.

"Its fine it doesn't hurt this time just some slight... slight color changes to my hair" I look at a strand of her which instead of black is now a shining bronze.

"Im just great, nothing to worry about"I sit down next to her and poke Adria's cheek making her giggle, Javin pushes out my hold and steps slowly over my leg towards his sister. Samantha stands up and winces.

I spring up and grab her arm."gaaukmos" Samantha pushes me away as the black symbol shines and fades away.

"I-I can't see them anymore, why would you do that!" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well if you underestimate them that much why didn't you go with them!" Javin drops to the floor and starts crying, I go to pick him up but he pushes away my hand" I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that" Adria walks over to him and hugs him. The crying turns to soft sniffles and Samantha hugs me.

"I stayed because I didn't wanna leave the only mother I'd ever had!" I hug back, Javin and Adria latched on to me and Samantha by our legs. I smile and slide out the hug and kiss Samantha's forehead.

"I love you like my own daughter and I'm here for you Samantha remember that" She sniffles and nods

"Ok "I pull her into another hug.

  ░▒▓█►─═ Eren's POV ═─◄█▓▒░  

I sit down with Quinn in my arms wrapped in a blanket as Titan's pass by the cave we're in. After around 10 minutes they pass completely, I record their speed and direction in my book and close it back up." Another one going away from the walls but where are they going?" Levi zips into the cave slowing to a halt as Quinn slowly opens his eyes.

"I went ahead of them and I saw a black pyramid-like structure around 7 miles away and around it was a huge horde of titans, one saw me but I was able to get away..." There was a slight rumble" Shh there might be mor-" A titan dove into the cave, I quickly get up throwing Quinn to Levi and bait the titan out the cave, it turns swiftly and comes at me, I dodge a giant hand. Levi jogs out the cave, Quinn's arm outstretched towards me, I stretch out my right hand towards him and bite my left. I feel a rush of adrenaline. New limbs from around me and I grow higher, and higher till I'm looking way down at Levi and Quinn, I kick the other titan onto the ground which causes it to go up in flames and stand right back up. The hell?!. I run at it nearly losing control of my titan form, I punch it but I get parried and flipped over slamming on the ground. The Titan goes for Levi, I run at it again and kick out its legs. It drops to the ground, I quickly scoop up Levi and dive off a cliff, I cup my hands over Quinn and Levi and drop out the nape of my Titan and fall under it, right before we hit the ground I bite my hand casing a huge burst of energy around me. Annie, I'm so sorry, Quinn, Adria, Javin, Samantha, my friends I love you all. Good Bye...

"movuts'odebt chrdilovani speroshi!"

★彡 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝕺𝖓𝖊 彡★