Getting the lions

A/n : That is the gold lion at the top;)

Leila's. Pov

Allura said" Keith go with Leila to get her lion. Now I'm sending you to the crystal planet Matera. You will have to find your lion by sensing it's power, because we don't know it's exact location because the crystals are interfering with our scanners." Me and Keith nodded yes. Allura turned to Morgan and said " Morgan your silver lion is on the water planet Zenon. It will be in this location. Now paladins I wish you all luck." We all ran off to the pods that had our lions locations in them. 

Keith set beside me as we got to the planet I told Keith" Hey Keith take the wheel, and follow the directions I give you because I'm sensing the lions power that way." I pointed left to a cave. Keith followed my directions, and we landed in front of a beautiful crystal covered cave. The crystals were a gold color. Then while we were looking I saw a golden fox Keith was about to step on. I grabbed Keith before he could, and pointed down at the golden fox. Keith looked at it like it would kill us any second. I rolled my eyes, and crouched down and said to the golden fox" Hey little guy do you know where I can find a golden lion at?"

 Keith rolled his eyes at me and saw about to say something, and the fox nodded yes to me and walked a little ways ahead. Then turned towards me and let out a squeak. Like bark out. I followed the little fox with Keith not far behind me. The fox led us through a lot of twists and turns until we got to a open cave part. I looked at my gold lion in aw. I walked up to my lion and placed my hand on the shield of the lions, and the shield disappeared . The lion put its head down and opened its mouth and me and Keith got in and I piloted us back to the castle of the lions where everyone wasn't at. Well all but Allura and Corran.