1- skeggs

Skeggs
Legendary band

.

"run!" chan yelled

"What do yOU tHinK We'rE dOiNG" changbin replied as he smashed the head of a zombies into the brick wall beside him and kept on bolting,

"what the hell are we gonna do?!" jisung yelled, eyes searching, panicked.

eyes locking onto a small coffee looking shop, chan grabbed jisung's wrist and yanked changbin by his hoodie from where he was continuously bashing in a zombies dead brain, towards the direction of the coffee shop.

he threw jisung and changbin in first, turning to close the door, but a zombie was right beside him, too fast he was barely able to see jisung's pupils go wide and jump at the zombie.

"JISUNG!" changbin yelled as jisung mainiaclly tore the head off of the zombie, therefore decapitating it. tossing it out of the door hard, strong and mercilessly into another upcoming zombie, knocking it down.

"jisung what the fuck dude?!" chan cried out checking jisung up and down to make sure the younger was okay.

after securing safety and locking the door, he scanned the room, no zombies, and an only neat place. someone was there, he new it. it had been a few weeks since the zombie outbreak or whatever they were calling it, something like 'generation of z', which was so stupid and clique and changbin loved it. it made chan gag.

"someones here" chan moved into a defensive stance.

jisung whined whilst changbin started to look around.

"oh come on we've been mugged twice, both changbins fault, i don't wanna be killed by a human in this apocalypse"

"the z generation" changbin corrected the younger.

"holy shit changbin no one cares about that coles off brand apocalypse name" jisung spat

"what did YOU JUST SAY?!"

"you heard me, the names shit"

"just coz yOU DONT LIKE IT DOESNT MEAN ITS SHIT!"

"CHAN DOESNT LIKE IT EITHER, AND HES THE MUM SO WHAT HE SAYS GOES"

"HES NOT THE MUM HES THE DAD"

"HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE MUM"

"HES A GUY HOW CAN HE BE THE MUM"

"DOnt Be a sEXISt!"

"ITS NOT"

"IT IS"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I SWEAR TO GOD WE NEaRLY DIED AGAIN AND ALL I CAN HEAR IS YOUR BULLSHIT NOW SHUT UP, THE APOCOLYPSE NAME IS SHIT AND IM NEITHER YOUR MUM NOR DAD!" chan yelled absolutely pissed of.

"yes mum" jisung and changbin chorused
jisung nudging changbin whispering a "you sAId mUm" and earned a jab to the side.

"what the fu-"
"minho no swearing when the baby here!" a blonde headed light brown headed boy.

minho sighed

"I'm sorry but theres a group of three out there fighting zombies and heading our way"

"what-"

"what the hell are we gonna do?!" a panicked voice wailed out from the three.

and suddenly they were running towards the coffee shop.

"hide, they might be mobbers"

the two boys hid and informed the rest of their group to say quite