Chain nodded as she continued to walk until she reached the groom. Jungkook held out his hand for her and she accepted, he bowed his head to the father and smiled.

The father went to sit where the others were.

Suga: We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Jeon Jungkook and Park Charin in marriage. Repeat after me...

Jungkook repeated what he said.

JK: I, Jeon Jungkook take you Park Charin to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward until death does us apart.

CR: I, Park Charin take you Jeon Jungkook to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward until death does us apart.

Suga: You may swap rings.

They put the rings in each other finger and held their hands still while smiling.

Suga: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

Jungkook was waiting for this moment to come, he looked at her in the eyes and to her lips. He pulled her closer to him by her waist.

JK: I love you.

He kissed her passionately while the others were cheering for them.

*****

The couple got into their room after the marriage ended. Jungkook threw himself into the bed and Charin hit his leg.

CR: Yah! You have to take a shower first!

She said as she sat down taking off her heels, he sighed and sat up looking at her.

JK: You're beautiful...

She looked at him and chuckled.

CR: What do you want?

A smirk laid on Jungkook's lips, he pushed her down and got over her while trapping her wrists in his hands.

JK: How about we make some Charin and Jungkook junior?

He said as he leaned in to kiss her.

CR: Yah! Don't get dirty!

JK: I don't, I just want a lot of baby in our house...

CR: Well forget that!

She knocked his forehead with hers and took the chance to go to the bathroom.

*****

CR: Ahhh Jungkook! It hurts!

She moaned out loud not knowing that there were some members listening to them.

JK: Just relax, it hurts at first but you will feel good...

The members looked at each other and smirked.

RM: They are having a good time!

Jin: Oh my Jungkook has grown up!!

Jimin walked passed them and was confused as they were keeping their ears on the door.

JM: What are you guys doing?

CR: Ouch Jungkook Stop it!

Jimin heard that and rushed to the door.

JM: That kid is hurting my sister???