#5. Cookies and Macchiato

Magsimula sa umpisa

You shook your head in disagreement, "I talked to him last night. I'm just not ready to face him again yet," you said.

Ryujin sighed and shook his head, "Anyway, stop about me and let's start about you and that guy," you said with a smirk.

Ryujin scoffed, "That guy?"

You nodded, "That cafe boy," you said.

"Isn't your guy is a cafe boy too?" Ryujin laughed as you groaned and tried to change the topic into a serious one.

"Did you tell him? About you moving away?" you asked. You heard Ryujin sighed.

"Not yet. I still don't know how to, I mean we just met obviously. There's a huge chance that we might not talk again. I don't want that to happen so I'm pretty scared," she explained.

You nodded, "True. Be honest with me okay? You start to fall for him right? I know you that well," you said that made Ryujin smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I admit," she said.

"You'll find a way soon," you reassured her.

You patted Ryujin's back as the bell on top of your door rang. Two guys got in the shop and walked towards the counter where both of you were. One guy who looked like a squirrel, clinging onto his friend's arm.

"Good afternoon, how can we help you?" asked Ryujin.

"Oh well, we're friends with the owner of the cafe down the street. They want us to give you these, they can't do it themselves since the cafe's kinda hectic at the moment," said the older. "By the way, I'm Minho and-,"

"I'm Jisung, nice to meet you," they said that made Ryujin giggled.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Ryujin and this is y/n," introduced Ryujin.

The guys put down two cups each from their hands, "Thank you," said Ryujin.

"It looks like our friend left something on your cup holders," said Jisung that made you looked at the cupholder.

Ryujin did the same and she smiled as she saw what it was, "This Sunday, amusement park, twelve pm. 012XXXXXXXXX if yes," read Ryujin.

"Ooo, someone's having a date," teased Jisung.

You read the message on your cup holder, "You went to work early again. I really want to go to work with you though. Anyway, here's a cup of green tea macchiato, hope you like it," you read it out loud.

"Felix told us that you're his new neighbor. He also said that he wanted to know you better," said Minho.

"Too bad, y/n's too shy to meet him," said Ryujin on purpose that made you looked at her with your death glare. She stuck out her tongue as Jisung and Minho laughed.

"Oh! Felix also told us to get your number," said Minho.

"Well, then," said Ryujin as she took out your shop's business card where there's Ryujin's and your number. "Here's our number,"

You tried to get the card from Ryujin hand but Jisung got it first. You groaned and buried your face on your arms which were on the table.