10 13 18 // New Quarter's Change

Paris walked in their classroom, finishing the last bite of her cracker and putting the trash away in her pocket, too tired to walk ALL the way to the trash bin which is through a long-ass classroom and another hallway.

She watched in confusion as to why almost all her remaining classmates in the room were gathered around the teacher's table, while the teacher stood there, smiling in delight at the annoyance in her students' eyes and their physical expression.

Paris, at the time, too tired and careless at what they were gathering about, grabbed an armchair beside her and immediately took a short nap.

After a few minutes of shifting uncomfortably on the seat, she rose in frustration as she quietly cussed at the inanimate object, "What an ugly chair."

She walked over to the still gathered classmates and forcibly pushed them aside as she asked, "The hell's happening here?"

Their class president, who appeared to be the one who Paris moved aside, answered whilst rolling her eyes, her mouth formed into a frown, "It's the new seating arrangement and the responsible teams."

"What?"

Paris pushed the other nearing students and hurried to get a closer look on the two pieces of paper under the glass. She was excited to see where her new seat is, but then her excitement dropped.

Her face turned to a horror when she saw where she was going to sit at.

It was right in front of her class bully, and sitting beside her was another art kid.

"FUCK." She screamed, not caring if the teacher heard it or if the school strictly prohibits cursing, but her teacher simply smiled wider, eyes sparkling with mischief. The look similar to when a kid planned something mischievous.

She scurried over to the new responsible teams' list, and it only made her feeling worse.

She was group mate's with the same bully. Again.

"Son of a-" she decided to cut herself. There was no use in cussing any longer as she remembered something her father told her.

But her heart sank? Surprisingly because half of it isn't because she'll always have to be with the bully?

Her cheeks were flushed when her mind turned over to the boy who used to bully her and was one of her last RT's group mates. She almost felt like crying when she realized that she won't be able to see or speak with him as they always used to when they see each other.

She decided to take another look on the papers and realized as she saw..

In front of her seat sat two of her friends, beside the art kid was Izabelle and Ernest, two of her other friends. She smirked as she realized that all she had to do was make a deal with the art kid and switch places.

And three of her new group mates  consists of her other 3 friends, and that short kid who likes to play the ukelele who she liked as a friend.

She chuckled at herself for having such silly mood swings, but smiled because she realized... This isn't really as bad as she thought.