06 20 18 // I'm probs one of the most boring people here on Earth

Mm, I have no words at the moment.
But I tried using another app for drawing.
I think the app is okay and all.
But my art is ehh,,
Not really that great but I'll post it anyways
Since it's better than those Sonic fanart.

This is the original piece

Then the edited version

I can already hear groans of cringe

((By the way, I recently found out that space scary stories exist. There's this one story about the moon and it made me even more interested than scared of the outer space. Which is surprising because I'm usually scared of everything because I'm a scaredy cat. However, I saw other videos' thumbnails that made me remember all those creepy moments of my life (by that I mean watching Shane Dawson's conspiracy theories and anything related to that subject) and made me scared of anything at the moment. Even the slightest movement made me jump x''D So I did what I had to. Delete all the horror stories from my history, including the one about the moon, sadly. Then my YouTube went back to normal :D All that's in my recommendations now are 'satisfying' videos, some BFDI ships (I honestly don't know why it's in there), and some Solar Sands. Just boring stuff, really! But they somehow entertain me. Hmm... Oh, sorry for this long out of subject paragraph by the way. I accidenally told you too much of my thoughts 😅))