Chapter One

"Yes."

"Oh! Really?!? What's the lucky girl's name?"

"Sabrina Carter."

That's all it took. That's all Harry Styles had to say to make me cry. Harry liked Sabrina. Not me.

Did I ever think he was going to like plain old me? Plain old Adriene Grabb?

No.

But I didn't ever expect Sabrina to like him.

It's not like I'm not happy for him. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. When he's happy, I'm happy, right?

Maybe if it wasn't Sabrina. I mean, she is the third part to our trio, ever since we were eleven. I like her, right?

She is everything I'm not. I have dull, poop-brown hair. Her hair is a gorgeous platinum blonde.

I have B-sized boobs, and a pretty nice body. She is a C and her body is so hot she could turn a girl lesbian.

I have a prettish face. Sabrina is freakin' gorgeous.

She's also funny, outgoing, charismatic and confident. So is Harry. I'm the shy, self-conscious, guarded one.

Ever since we were around fifteen and we met new people, it was always the same. Boys talk to Sabrina and girls talk to Harry. They're both hot. I'm not.

I am, however, smart and a great pupil. So good in fact, I wrote all of Sabrina and Harry's essays, and they would copy my homework and exams. I'm just being a good friend, right?

And college isn't an issue, as I'm the only one going. Harry is a singer and Sabrina is a model. Go figure.

The tears were still streaming down my face. I willed them to stop.

I've been hiding my feelings for Harry for ten years, I can hold them in longer, right?

But why does it all seem so wrong?