Chapter 36

"Useless!" You push your chair away from the small holotable and stand up. "We need to find their main base of operations and hurt them where it counts!"

General Cohen clears his throat to keep his voice from shaking. "I understand, Commander.. believe me I do but they're making sure that it stays hidden."

"Yes.. I'm assuming that only high ranking personnel are allowed at that base." Captain Malhar spoke up. "That's the only way they could possibly keep their location from getting out."

You slam your hands against the table, making the two men jump in their seats from the sudden outburst of sound in front of them.

"Why are we wasting so many credits on all this expensive technology if we can't even find one kriffing base with it!" You hissed.

You were already so frustrated so early on in the day. You went from a boring meeting about finances to another more private meeting with just the General and Captain of the ship to talk about planning another attack on The Resistance.

Before either man could gather the courage to speak up, a knocking interrupts the intense silence causing them and you to turn your heads. You wave your hand towards the door, opening it to reveal a grey uniformed officer stagger backwards.

"I- I'm very sorry to interrupt but Supreme Leader ordered for your presence at this hour, Commander." He said.

As if your day hasn't already been bad enough.

You haven't seen Snoke since the day he sent you to the medical bay but instead of having emotions of fear from that last encounter, you felt ice in your veins as your resentment for him has only tripled since then and not because of what he did to you but because of what he did to Kylo.

"Very well, I shall go see what our great Supreme Leader wants." You said with sarcasm rolling off your tongue before bringing your view back to the men sitting across the small table, trying not to make direct eye contact with you. "It would be wise to not deliver me the same useless tactics at our next meeting."

They rapidly blink their eyes in response, their bodies becoming stiff in fear as you quickly walk around the table, towards the doorway to see the young, blonde haired officer still standing there.

"Is there anything else you needed?" You asked as you walked past him and into the halls of the ship.

You hear his footsteps pattering behind you. "Uh no- I'm sorry. I just- I thought I needed to escort you there or something."

"No, usually the messenger scurries away afterwards." You continue to keep your gaze forward as you took long strides to Snoke's throne room. "Do you happen to be new or are you on death sticks?"

"No Commander clean as a whistle but I am new." He said as he struggled to keep up his pace with yours.

"So you must be part of the fresh batch that we got last week then."

It was discussed at one of the meetings that new reinforcements were needed on The Supremacy as most of the experienced people would be transferred to Starkiller Base as soon as it was finished. Only the best of the best were to be stationed there.

"Sure am!" He said with such enthusiasm that you actually felt bad for the oblivious guy.

You turn a corner and approach a pair of stormtroopers standing in front of the newly built metal doors that guarded the hall of the ship that located Snoke's throne room. That old man likes to play the part of a feared ruler but as soon as an attack happens, he orders for more protection to be built around him so he can hide himself in it.

"Commander (l/n)." One of them called out. "Who's the guy?"

You twist your body around to see the officer still standing closely behind you like a lost porg. His brown eyes dart from the stormtroopers, to you.

"Uh alright officer, go and report back to your superior. Your job here is done." You said.

"Are you sure?" He takes a few steps forward. "I can be a lot more help if-"

"That's far enough!" One of the stormtroopers shouted, grabbing the officers arm and slamming him against the wall.

His pale cheek crashes right on top of the keypad and is kept there with a force as the trooper presses his other hand against the officers head. The other stormtrooper steps in front of you, blocking your view of the altercation as he points his blaster towards the young man. The officer squirms and grunts, reaching up towards the wall to try to push himself off but to no success.

"Oh stars!" You shouted, making everyone freeze. "Trooper! Let the damn officer go!"

"But comma-"

"I don't want to hear it!" You push the trooper that was in front of you to get your view back, causing him to stumble to the side. "For all I care you can continue your welcome after I make it to Snoke on time."

"Yes commander." The trooper murmured, pulling him away from the wall and throwing him on the floor in front of you, causing him to groan in pain.

But without even second thinking it, the officer quickly picks himself up off the floor and makes his escape, running past you.

"Aw, well there goes your chew toy." You chuckled as you turned your head to watch him disappear behind the corner where you had came from.

The troopers snap their body around at your words to see just you standing there.

"Damn it, Vedder!" One of them said, throwing his hands up in the air.

The other trooper shoves his shoulder. "You never said to restrain him!"

"What did you think-"

"Hey bucket brains! If you two don't end your bickering yourselves then I will!" You barked at them.

They immediately shut up standing straighter as they hold their head higher.

"Sorry commander." He said before turning around and entering a code into the keypad, making the doors slide open.

You roll your eyes, gliding past them as they hold their stance. Once you walk through the doors, they automatically shut once again and the troopers resume their duty of standing on either side. One of them shakes their head at the thought of the fun they could've been having right now.

The young officer grips the gadget in his hand as the numbers appear on the screen one by one in front of him

4...7...8...9...2...0

"Bucket brains indeed." He smiled in triumph, readying his blaster in his other hand.

                                    A/N

So sorry for updating a day late than I said I would.. I got home later than I thought Last night:/ Also I highly recommend watching Stormtroopers: The Door on YouTube. It's where I got my gif from and it's really funny! I can imagine these two bucket brains having the same convo as the ones from the video when no one is around. Anywayyy I'll be updating next weekend with a new chp so stay tuned;)