Further intrigue

Adams POV
Dammit. He knew she was going to be on this plane! Why else would he have insisted on not using first class? What is he getting at?
Why would he send me to sit next to her when she doesn't even remember me? She doesn't remember me. I can't help but feel a twang if sorrow as that thought crosses my mind repeatedly.
I need to know why so I call him when I reach the back of the plane.
"Ah, hello Adam." I can hear the callous smirk stretching on his face.
"Why?"
"My son, what are you talking about? Enjoy the ride, your mom says hi." He adds before quickly hanging up.
It shouldn't hurt me that she doesn't rennet me right? I mean it's safer for her not to know. Wait, why should I care if she's safe. One things for sure, there's something odd about her although I've known that since the "incident."
I smirk as a flashback of her yelling returns~
"I swear if you don't leave or help me I'll claw you to death." She threatened which made me laugh an adorable hot little girl blue eyed and flowing brown hair killing me with her nails. When she noticed my laugh she swiped at me and drew blood she fricking drew blood. "Not so funny now is it?" So damn cute.
End flashback~
Hopefully she won't go to China like me or it could get dangerous and complicated very fast.

ever lasting plane rideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें