Class 1-B

((A/N: You can skip this chapter if you know the whole students in Class 1-B and their quirks!!))

     Already late for the first day at school, you rushed to the front gates to make it. You gasped for air once you reached your class, but it was awfully quiet. The halls were narrow and plain, along with the class numbers shown on top of the door. You knock on the huge door to your class, but there was no response. 

     "H-hello?" you slightly open the door. The class was empty and you were already panicking. "The attendance teacher said they would be here..." 

    "CLASS 1-A, I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!!" a voice boomed. You turn around to the nearest corner and find the drama. 

    "Move aside! You filthy extra bastards, you are all in my way!!" a male with blond puffy hair shoved you out of his way. You take a glance at him; he had red eyes that glowed angrily, along with his fists were curled up into a ball. 

     "Please don't listen nor mind him! I am very sure that you all smell like flowers and take showers daily!!" a blue-haired boy rushes into the scene and fixes his glasses. "Now, Class 1-B, please excuse yourselves to class because of normal school schedules!" 

    "Man, Class 1-A is filled with jerks..." a boy with gray hair whispered as they headed to class. You followed and stayed quiet, you missed the whole commotion.

    "I thought this was going to be fun! There is nothing hero related!" speech bubble popped up from a students body. 

     "Everyone stop complaining and settle down for class!!" the teacher's voice boomed. You and the other kids quickly ran to a random desk and sat down, terrified of the unexpected shout. "My name is Sekijiro Kan, and I am you homeroom teacher. Each of you will introduce yourselves along with your quirks." 

    "May I go first?" a girl with an orange ponytail asked while raising her hand. The teacher nodded with approval and rested his back onto the wall. "Well, my name is Itsuka Kendo and my quirk is to enlarge both of my fists!" 

     "Uh... My name is Yosetsu Awase. I have the ability to merge things, both organic and inorganic at an atomic level." a boy slowly rose up as he fixed his white headband. He then sat back down quietly, he seemed like an introvert. 

     "M-my name is Pony Tsunotori... my q-quirk is basically my horns..." the timid girl nervously smiled and pointed to her horns on her head. 

     "The name is Sen Kaibara, my quirk is gyrate." the next boy stood up, then sat down quickly as if he didn't want any attention. 

    "I can change my body size," a girl stated, but she did not stand up. "Also, my name is Yui Kodai."

    "I am Nirengeki Shoda and my quirk is Twin impact..." the boy did the same, he sat and introduced himself.

     "I am Ibara Shioza! I am able to extend vines from my hair." the next girl stood up, then sat down as she touched her own hair.

     "Well..." the boy sighed, then smirked with delight. "My name is Kosei Tsubura with solid air!!"

     The other boy sat on his chair with a proud and yelled out, "I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu with the ability to turn into steel!"

    "I am Manga Fukidashi and comic is the power!!" a male with a big speech bubble burst out.

    Someone knocked the classroom door and peeked in. It was a boy with black hair and held it into a braid. "Um... Am I late?" 

    "No, not really. You are supposed to say your name along with your quirk," a motionless girl explained to him. "For example, my name is Reiko Yanagi and my quirk is Poltergeist."

    "Oh! I am Hiryu Rin and I can form scales throughout my body." Rin exclaimed and showed his arm turn into green scales. 

     "I-I am Kinoko Komori with the quirk of Mushroom!" a girl quickly blurted out as her eyes were covered with her big bangs. 

    "Togaru Kamakiri and Razor sharp." a male with green hair and horns quickly said.

    "I'm Shihai Kuroiro, I can merge with anything black." a boy with dark black skin whispered. 

    "Well, ladies and gentlemen," the next boy stood up and smiled. "I am Jurota Shishida with the quirk of transforming into a beast!" 

    "I am Neito Monoma, but my quirk is to copy any other quirk out there!! With that being said, I should enter 1-A because my quirk is powerful!" a blonde boy jumped up and smiled greatly. 

     "If you want to enter class 1-A, then you will have to become stronger than how you are now. To become part of that class, you will have to prove that you can become a hero without any trouble." the teacher explained. The class was quiet, everyone was thinking about the teacher's words. "Anyway, your turn!"

     "M-me? I am Y/n L/n and my quirk is to transform to any animal depending on my mood. A-also, I came to U.A. to become a hero. Which means I will try my hardest to attend class 1-A!" 

    "Now, that's the spirit. It seems as if we either have two students late or absent," the teacher rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, either way, I would like to congrats you on making it to U.A.!"

((A/N: I am too tired to write anything :/ ))