Prepared

It was around nine o'clock in the afternoon, and you were talking to yourself in the mirror. Tomorrow is your first day of attending into U.A. and reaching your goal to be a pro-hero.

     "Alright! Tomorrow is my big day, but not too big because I would go into U.A. daily. Just calm down and make sure you have fun." you looked into the mirror and smiled. "F/n is going to be happy, but I am going to tell her after the school day is over! I hope Todoroki made-"

    "OOOOOOOOOoooooooo~! Is Todoroki your boyfriend~?!" your older brother peeked into your room while you were encouraging yourself. 

     "NEKO-KUN, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" you yelled.

    "What? Can I not be with my sister?!" he barked as he pointed to your uniform on the bed. "Mom told me to come and check if the uniform was comfortable enough so she can ask for another size! Sheesh! You just don't appreciate my work..."

     "Listen, I am fine! Just don't talk about anything with my school once I come home!" you marched up to him and gave him the 'eye'. 

    "Alright... I wanna make a bet." he casually rested his elbow on your shoulder and looked down on you. He grinned with evilness, but his eyes still showed his dumb side. "How about you get yourself a date by tomorrow and I get to be treated like your servant for a month," 

     "YOU MEAN IT?!" you beamed with delight.

     "Hey! I wasn't done yet, you little brat!" he hissed. "Anyways! If you don't, you get to be my maid for a month." 

    "Wait," your voice trembled. "Y-your maid..."

    "Yep! I mean, I have sooo many chores along with homework and a side of earning money..." he drawled with a bored tone. "Man, it would be a darn shame if anyone had to be in my shoes..." 

     "Alright, I will make a deal!" you confirmed.

     "Really?! Oh man, I might be the luckiest brother ever!!" he laughed out loud and looked down at you. "I am looking forward to tomorrow!"

     "R-right..." you still feared of losing and becoming a slave. 

     "Alright! See ya in the morning-" your brother waved his way out the door.

    "IN ADDITION!!" you added before he left completely. 

    "Eh? What now?" his tone indicated that he was annoyed for no reason. 

    "In addition, the winner gets $50 from the loser and there is no denying it!" you stated as you look into his blue eyes.

    "Okay, whatever! I mean, I am going to make you babysit Shiro and you are going to have to give me the money. I guess, either way, I am getting money." He smirked and crossed his arms. His fangs were shown once he smiled happily. 

    "R-right... The game is on..." you closed the door behind your brother and took a deep breath. 

    What the hell was I thinking?! Todoroki will never go on a day with me!! Why did I agree with him?! Why did I make it worse for myself?! Why? WHY?! What should I do?! Should I tell him to play along with me? NO! I can't do that!!

     "Y/N!" your little brother, Shiro, banged on the door.

     What should I do? I am not sure if I like him or not, but what if I do?! Will I still have a chance? SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

    "Y/N!! OPEN UP!!" Shiro shouted. 

    "E-eh?" you opened the door. His light pink eyes glowed as his eyebrows narrowed down, looking angry.

     "You promised me to tuck me into bed!!" he whined.

    "Shiro, your six now! Do it your self, I am a bit busy!" you protested. 

    "Okay, fine! Be like that!" he marched away with his stuffed bunny. "But I do have something to say..." he murmured. 

     "What is it?" you tried to contain your self. 

     "Good luck tomorrow! I hope you are prepared for school and the bet," he whispered. 

    "Wait..." you hesitated. 

     "Shhh! Its a secret, I won't tell mom!" he giggled and ran away. 

     Psh! I am prepared! I am more prepared than anyone else...

{{

Name: Neko (L/n)

Age: Sixteen

Birthday: August 16, 2002

Height: 6'3 ft *190 cm, I think*

Hair color: Blue

Eye color: Blue

Quirk: Animal mutation *Make any creature by combining two animals* 

Favorite color: Bright yellow

Favorite food: Yakitori 

Favorite things: Gaming and dealing

Family: Mom, dad, older sister, younger sister, and brother

Category: Citizen

}}