Cafeteria

Class is finally over.I went straight to my locker to put away all my stuff.Its finally recess! I saw Jimin going to HIS locker which is beside mine!

He then asked me to go to the cafeteria with him as a thank you for helping him in class
I blushed and..OF COURSE I SAID YESSSSS!!!!!!!

I was calm in the outside but is jumping up and down in the inside.we went straight to the cafeteria and ordered my food with peanuts aside.Him in bought his food and came to the table.
He sat down and looked at my food.

I looked at him and his face was....well....um...upset.
I asked him whats wrong.Jimin's P.O.V."Im allergic to peanuts actually"

I put the peanuts aside and that made him smile a bit.
Jimin's P.O.V."I just wanted to say thank you for helping me during class."he added"im thankful to have a friend like you".

I was so happy in the inside cause he said..FRIEND!!!!!
OK OK CALM DOWN.
(Coz he might friendzone me)

I was eating my food when i saw a velvet haired girl

Who is now bullying a gurl with long hair with round
Golden spectacles
I stood up and went to that velvet haired
Devil and spoke up.

It looked like everybody is shocked.
I thought i made a mistake.

She frowned at me and did a cat walk and sasssied to the exit of the cafeteria.
I awkwardly sat back down to my table
(or our table cause its with jimin)
And continued eating...awkwardly.

Everybody who saw the incident was shocked.
A few secs later..they clapped.
I then asked jimin(who's mouth wide open)

why are they clapping.
He then told me that that girl named ,Megan,was the school's worst bully and no one stopped her before.
He then gave me a wink.

A/N:thank you all for so many reads! I promise to further more update this story

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N:thank you all for so many reads! I promise to further more update this story.while I update this story,read my other story where u and Jimin fell in love while in a horrible situation....

~End of chapter 3~