Nobody wins.

(Mackenzies pov)

"It's not enough to say I'm sorry!" I said.

"No matter what I do your always mad!" I said.

"It's never enough to say i care!" He said. "Like one step forward and two steps back!"

"No ma we what I so you're always mad! And I can't change your mind!" I said.

"It's like trying to turn around on a one way street!"

"I can't give you what you want and it's killin me!" I said.

"And now I'm starting to see.. maybe we're not meant to be!" I said as he stared at me.

"Its never enough to say I love you."

"No it's never enough to say I try!" He responded. "Its hard to believe that there's no way out for you and me."

"It seems to be the story of our life!" I said.

"There still time to turn this around!" He began. "Should we be building this up instead of tearing it down!"

"But I keep thinking maybe it's too late!" I said.

"Baby I'm sorry to see." He said.

"Maybe we're not meant to be." We said at the same time.

We looked off at the audience smiling as people clapped. "WOOO!"people cheered as jay and I walked off behind the curtain. Maddie and jason

They walked out Maddie was in a dress. She smiled as she and Jason looked over at each other.

 She smiled as she and Jason looked over at each other

"Been sitting eyes wide open. Behind these four walls hoping you'd call!" Jason sang as Maddie danced around behind him.

"Its Just a cruel existence like it's no point hoping at all!"

"Baby baby! I feel crazy! Up all night all night and every day!" Jason sang.

"Give me something.. oh but you ya nothing.." "what is happening to me!"

"I don't wanna live forever."

"Cause I know I'll be living in vain"
"I just wanna keep calling your name.."
"Until you come back home!"

"I'm sitting eyes wide open... and I got one thing stuck in my mind!" Maddie began singing her lines.

"Wondering if a dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life!"