Let Us go!

(Kenzie Pov)

I woke up in a plain room white walls gray floor gray blanket and white sheets! It was weird here it was really creepy! I looked next to me seeing Maddy Sebastian and Jason! Everyone was in their own bed!

"Guys!" I yelled as they jumped up looking at me. "Where are we?" Maddy asked as the white door opened. A woman stared at us a creepy smile on her face. "Hello Children! Say hello to mother!" She said giving a small smile at us with a creepy giggle. I stared at her eyes as she didn't look at us properly only turning her head to someone when they made nosies...

Is she blind...?

She walked out of the room as she shut the door behind her. I jumped up as I gave them a nod. "She's blind! Her senses are higher than ours because it needed to replace her sight by upgrading everything else!" I mouthed to them as I flailed my arms around frantically.

"Then we need to escape! But stay quiet!" Maddy mouthed as Sebastian and Jason nodded. I crept over to the door opening it slowly. The door creaked as i opened it fully staring into the dimly lit hall.

"Let's go.." I mouthed looking back at them as we rushed into the hall trying to ignore the horrid squeaks of the wooden floor. Let us go! We need out of here! I'm not even sure how we got here!

We snuck down the stairs as I heard a weird yell. "CHILDREN! Where have you gone! Mothers worried!" 'Mother' yelled as I seen her walk past the stairs.

We rushed towards the exit or what might be the exit! We rushed forwards seeing a locked metal door with chains around it. Damn! She must have keys around here somewhere! "We need keys! Split up stay quiet and find them!" I mouthed as I walked away towards the living room. I opened drawers searching for keys.

"Children children! Want to play hide and seek! I've got my kitchen Knife!" She yelled as my eyes widened. I quickly brought my hand up to cover my mouth as I seen her long grayish brown hair. It went all the way down to her feet! Maddy ran into the room tripping over a cat smashing into The table flinging it forwards throwing a vase.

The vase Broke and 'mother' jumped and turned around with a terrifying giggle. "Hello! Little *Deep Inhale* Maddy!" 'Mother' laughed grabbing at Maddy. Maddy was about to scream until I jumped forwards covering her mouth. I slowly reached for a plant. I grabbed it throwing it across the room as 'Mother' turned around running towards the sound.

I put my finger to my mouth telling her to 'shush'

Sebastian ran in holing 4 keys. They were making to much noise! Someone needs to distract 'Mother'

"We have to distract mother! We will let the 3 others open the door then we will have the last person escape then" I mouthed to them as they all nodded but who would be the one to distract her.

"I'll do it.." I mouthed as Maddy's eyes widened as she shook her head 'No'

"I'll come back don't worry guys!" I mouthed as i ran off to the other side of the house. I began dropping pots and pans throwing forks and spoons across the room. Mother walked into the room holding a knife and axe.

"MacKenzie.. so kind... trying to be the hero! Wanting to save her friends.. but what for.."mother said laughing as she locked the door to the kitchen. Oh No!

"Maybe because you think you have nothing to live for.. no one to live for? Maybe the loss of a boy!" Mother said as my eyes widened. How does she know..

"Mother knows all darling.." she said as I stood up against a wall.

"Whats his name... Jake? Jason? No.. or is it Jay?" She said with a small giggle as I shook my head confused.

"Don't! DONT TALK ABOUT HIM!" I yelled as she covered her ears.

"SHUT UP!" She screamed.

She dropped her axe holding her knife still. I jumped forwards kicking her grabbing the axe. She yelled as she fell backwards. I held the axe above my head looking at her face. Tears were falling down her face.

"I miss... him so much.." she said barely above a whisper. I froze as I lowered my arms.

"Who.." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"My husband.. he left me because I'm blind.." she cried as I stared at her knowing what it feels like lose someone you love.

"I-I'm Sorry.. just let me leave and I'll let you live.." I said as she didn't say anything. She sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"Just kill me... then you can leave.. I'm all alone here..! I'm sad! JUST kill me..." she cried as I frowned.

"No.. I'll come back and visit if you.. you don't try to kidnap me.." I said as she smiled wiping her tears. "You promise?" She asked.

"I promise!" I said with a small laugh as I smiled and she nodded. I put her axe back and walked towards the door.

"By the way! My name is Lillian!" She said as I turned my head to face her.

"Goodbye Lillian! I'll come back I promise!" I yelled as I walked out of her house going home.

MacKenzie visited Lillian every weekend becoming best friends with her even bringing the rest of P.I.E to visit Lillian explaining why she kidnapped them in the first place! They all understood and felt bad for her! They all became friends and stayed together forever!

The end thanks for reading this part I hope you enjoyed it!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️