Chapter Eighteen: Strip

The next day (August 14th)
Jaylein pov

I sat in the food court with my girls and talked about some shit.

"Man Jj you need to get this shop back." Tiffany said. "I can't keep working at footlocker." She said chuckling and I shook my head.

"Shit I told yo ass come work at the club with me." Amber said. "At the rate I'm going I'll be making 15 thousand a mouth." She added on and my jaw dropped.

Imma need that type of money to get my shop back. "Girl I'm not stripping and throwing ass for my money." Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

"If I wasn't pregnant I would be." Bernice said making us laugh.

"Well that money sounds good." I said smiling. "You think you can hook me up with an interview?" I asked Amber and she just smiled at me.

"Bitch you know damn well chris not going for that shit." Tiffany said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Jj is her own self I'm pretty sure chris just go have to deal with the shit." Amber said.

I mean she was right if there's anything I learned from my mom is that I don't need a nigga to take care of mine and that just what chris go have to understand.

"Well good luck with that babes." Bernice said getting up. "I gotta go pee." She said.

...

"Chris?!" I yelled limping in the house just a little. I woke up this morning not being able to feel my legs. "Babe!" I yelled again sitting my stuff down.

I guess the nigga not here. I sighed then walked upstairs to the bedroom and sat my bags in the closet then headed back Dow to find something to eat.

As I was walking threw the main living room then to the one off to the side I saw chris on the floor sleep.

I laughed then grabbed my phone out my pocket and snapped a picture.

Once I was done I walked over to him and stood over him then sat down on his stomach and just looked at him

Once I was done I walked over to him and stood over him then sat down on his stomach and just looked at him. Damn god blessed me. He a bad boy with a sweet side, big dick, super funny, and sexy ass Hell.

"Baby." I said softly rubbing his chest. "Chrissy." I said then kissed his lips.

His eyes slowly opened and he looked at me. He let out a heavy breath threw his nose. And yawned. "Wassup." He said sitting up so I was not straddling him.

"Nothing why can't I just wake up my fine ass man?" I asked. "Why you fall asleep on the floor?" I asked him.

"I fell off the couch and never got up." He shrugged making me laugh.

He gave me a slight smiled then kissed my lips. I left his phone vibrate where ever it was. He reached under the covers and looked at it and rolled his eyes.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"That bitch from last night." He said putting his phone on the couch.

"Speaking of that chris-" I started and he cut me off.

"Jaylein that damn baby ain't mine it was protected and ion even remember cumming that night her pussy was dry." He said and I playfully hit him trying not to laugh. "Well it wasn't dry but nowhere as wet as yo shit." He told me and I laughed and looked at him.

His phone rung again and I chuckled then climbed out his lap. "Wassup bro." Chris said over the phone as I walked out the livingroom.

As I made it to the kitchen I heard chris trailing behind me. "Aye head out real fast." Chris told me and I nodded Ass I washed my hands. "You need something?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"What time you go be back?" I asked him as he walked up to him.

"Ion know I'll text you." He told me then kissed my lips. "Love you." He said causing me to smile.

"Love you too." I said and he smacked my ass then walked out the kitchen.

...

I sat in the living room with Amber as we talked about this new job thing and sipped some whine. "Damn bitch ion see why you work if yo nigga place looks like this." She said looking around and I laughed.

"Shut up anyways back to what I was saying, I'm leaving Friday and coming back Sunday so I would like to have thin interview in the next few days.

"Ight girl I try." She said taking a sip of her whine. "But Brian real cool." She said and I nodded. "He like you, his type is Light skins with big ass so yeah girl you go get it." She said and we laughed.

"So after I get the shop fixed you coming back to work for me?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Duh But Imma still be shaking my ass and on that pole to bring in them tips." She said and I laughed then the front door opened.

Chris walked in and took off his shoes then looked at us. "Awe uh wassup Amber." He said taking off his hat and rubbing his hand through his curls. "What you doing here?" He asked her with an confused face.

"I'm trying to get this sexy thing right her a job at the club." She told him smiling and I smacked my lips. "What?" She asked me confused and chris looked at me.

"What club?" He asked.

"Dirty Dancers." She added on and chris chuckled.

"Hell naw thanks for your offer to her but she straight." Chris said. "You can bounce now." Chris told her with an attitude.

"Chris." I said referring to his disrespect.

"Don't chris me, you ain't finna be shaking yo ass for theses thirsty ass niggas!" He yelled at me and Amber stood up.

"Man Jj fuck him do you!" Amber said sitting her whine glass on the table.

"Fuck you to then bitch get the fuck out my god damn house!" He yelled at her and Amber just looked at me.

"You really go let this nigga say what you can and can't do?!" She asked me and I just shook my head not having a response. "Jj hit me up when you ready to make yo own decisions." She said then walked out.

Chris looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Don't even say shit." I said trying to walk out the living room but he grabbed my arm.

"So you was just finna go be a thot?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No I was go be a damn stripper Christopher!" I yelled at him. "Ion know who the hell you think I am but ion live off no god damn nigga I make my own money." I reminded him.

"I get that shit Jaylein but every muthafucka need help." He told me. "And I'm yo nigga aren't I?" He asked me and I nodded. "So we in this shit together." He said softly. "But yo ass ain't being no damn stripper cuh that turn into a hoe on the street then a fucking porn star and you ain't nobody besides mine." He said making me laughed then he wrapped his hand on my waist. "So go ahead and strip for me." He told me smirking.