Chapter Fifty: Baby Shower (Part Two)

2:56am (April 13th)
Jaylein pov

I heard the buzzer indicating someone was at the gate. I tapped Chris since I didn't want to get up. "Bae Open the gate." I told him and he sighed and climbed out the bed and walked over to it.

"Who the hell is it?" I heard chris said and I rolled my eyes and sat up and looked at him.

He opened the gate and then slipped on some shorts. "Who is it?" I asked him rubbing my eye.

"Trey." He said and I sighed.

...

Trey stormed in the house mad as hell and plotted on the couch as Zeus barked and shit.

Chris grabbed his collar and dragged him out the livingroom and threw the game room, kitchen then out to the back yard.

"What's wrong?" I asked Trey as chris entered the living room.

"Yo ass knew Bernice had a fucking 3 year old son who live with her ma in New York?" He asked me and Chris looked at me for an answer too.

"Yes." I told him sighing.

"And yo ass ain't speak up neither?!" He yelled.

"Yo man shut the fuck up ma and pops in there sleep." Chris told him as Trey just sat there.

"Why yo ass ain't tell me?" He asked me. "Now she wanna move him down here and shit and man I'm struggling with one child now she wants me to help her raise 2." He said sighing. "If one of y'all ass would of told me then I could adapt but naw she wanna wait a week till the little boy come."

"Trey maybe she was scared and ain't want you to leave her or something." I told him.

"Shit ion know. C let me crash here tonight so ion kill her." He said and Chris chuckled.

"Hell naw." Chris said and I smacked my lips.

"Go ahead try the guess room down here is free." I told him and chris looked at me.

"This ain't yo house." He said mugging me.

"Your right maybe I should stop going half on the bills and move out." I told him and he chuckled.

"Shut the hell up you know I'm playing." He said then pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Jj." Trey said and I nodded and stood up.

"Hop you'll enjoy the sound of me balls deep in that pussy." Chris told trey and Trey chuckled and I blushed and playfully hit Chris arm.

"He ain't finna be balls deep in nothing." I told trey. "Go let the dog in." I told chris before going upstairs.

...

6 days later (April 19th)
Jaylein pov

"How I look?" I asked my mom waking downstairs and she smiled.

"Great now lets go your gonna be late for your own baby shower." She said and I rolled my eyes and grabbed all my stuff.

Chris, my dad and Trey already left. Yes I said Trey, he been here since that night and I'm so ready for him to leave him and Bernice betta make up at this damn baby shower.

I let my mom drive my truck there as I just chilled in my passenger seat.

We pulled up to the venue and my mom parked the car and I climbed out. As I walked in I took a picture of my belly.