Chapter 2

*Jasmine's POV*
It's 4am and I really don't feel like getting up for work bro. I sat up and decided to let cam sleep a little longer. I hopped in the shower for 20 minutes and got out. I brushed my teeth and did my face routine. I put on my tommy boxers and a wife beater and on top of that my army uniform. Yep I'm in the army. I'm the same age as carmen. Im lesbian and I'm a stud. I'm Carmens bestie. We have been best friend for just about all our life. Before I got my boots out of the closet I went to wake up cam as soon as I was about to wake her I remembered she couldn't go to work from now until 18 weeks after giving birth. I walked off and got my boots. I slid them on and grabbed my hat. "Have a good day," she said turning over to the other side. I put my hair in a bun in the back and put my hat on my head. "Thanks baby bear," I said walking over to her kissing her cheek. "Oh yeah when you get off we got a flight to catch," she said to me sitting up. A flight to where I wondered. "I ummm I decided to tell them today," she said, " so imma pack your bag and mine." Oh yeah I'm so hype I get to see her family I missed them. I smiled. "Okay, see you later peanut" I said. "See you later dingaling" she said. I grabbed the keys to my car and headed out the door. I came back inside and went upstairs. Carmen was sitting on the bed rubbing her belly. I walked on to her and kissed her belly. "See you later my prince or princess," I coo'ed. Carmen smiled. I went back downstairs and outside. I'm not really a morning person so I don't want any breakfast but coffee does sound nice. I went to Starbucks and saw a baddie standing in the corner. She waved and smiled I waved and smiled back. It was my turn to order and I got an upside down caramel macchiato. I paid, got my receipt and waited for my drink. I sat in a chair and pulled out my phone to scroll on instagram. "You know you look really good in that uniform of yours," I heard turning around to see the girl from earlier. "Oh thanks," I said returning to my phone. We sat and talked and even exchanged numbers. She is funny beautiful and very intelligent. Maybe we can go on a date sometimes. I walked out of Starbucks and headed for my car when my phone began to ring.
Lay 🤟🏾😍
Me: wassup
Lay🤟🏾😍: yea I'm gonna be in maryland for a month or two is it cool if I come to your place?
Me: of course when you coming
Lay🤟🏾😍: Monday.
Me: Ight
Lay🤟🏾😍: Ight see you then
Call ended
This is about to be super lit my dawg bout to come up here. I hopped in my car and drove to work.
*
*
*
*
I pulled up in the yard after a days work. My phone signaled that I had gotten a message.
Liyah☕️😍: hey
Me:Wsp
Liyah☕️😍: wannahang out soon
Me: yeah I'm off Monday so Monday at 7?
Liyah☕️😍:Ight bet
I slid my phone back into my pocket and got out the car. I walked inside and quietly closed the door. I tiptoed upstairs and saw carmen in the room packing our clothes and chewing on something I'm guessing a pickle nope it's gum "BABYGIRL," I said scaring her causing her to jump and grab her belly. "What," she whined. "Nothing," I said as I began to strip out of my uniform. "You ready," she said looking at me. I could tell she had already showered she smelled like dove body wash. "Yea after my shower," I said grabbing my towel and head to the bathroom.
25 minutes later I'm out the shower and putting in some comfortable clothes. We were actually matching. It's cold out so we had on a grey Nike sweatsuit and our brown uggs. "Okay now I'm ready," I said. She reached for her bag and I popped her hand. She rubbed it and pouted. "Go get in the car I got the bags babygirl." I said kissing her forehead then her cheek and her hand. I brought all the bags downstairs. When get downstairs and see cam with her pickle jar carrying it to the car. "Where you going with that," I said tooting my lips up at her. "To the car," she said. Walking all slow to the car. "Fat ass," I said to myself. "Ian fat ugly," she yelled as I chuckled. I continued putting the bags in the car. I closed the trunk and hopped in the car. I signed. I know carmen is so scared. "Lets go," she said as she started the movie. We were watching skyscraper. As we drove to the air port. "You got us headphones right," I asked looking at her and the road. "Yep," she said. "You got-" she cut me off by saying, "yes I got blankets neck pillows and snack cash. Before you ask no they aren't regular blankets they are the kind that warm up." She said smiling. I took one hand off the wheel and put it on her belly. As I began to rub her belly in a circular motion. "That feels good," she said throwing her head back. "Cover what you think the baby's ears is." When I said that she put her hand to her tummy. "You're acting like I'm fucking you. 'That feels good'" I said mocking her. Her mouth dropped. She is adorable. I laughed at her expression 😂. At that point I pulled up to the airport. We parked, got our luggage, went to check in, got past security and waited on our flight. About 10 minutes after that our flight was here. We got to the gate gave the lady our ticket, and boarded the plane. Carmen got a window seat and I sat beside her. We had out blankets and pillows and went to sleep.
*
*
*
*
When we woke up we were landing and it was 8:00 in the morning. We got our things exited the plane and waited for our baggage. "Good Morning," I said to carmen kissing her forehead. "Good morning," she said back. We grabbed our bags and went outside. "Our Uber should be here shortly to take us to the hotel," she said unlocking her phone. The Uber came and got us and drove us to Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center. We checked in and went to our room. "I'm gonna shower," she said lowly waddling to the bathroom. The shower ran for about 30 minutes and it stopped. She opened the door and a cloud of steam poured out the bathroom. She came out wrapped in a towel. She went to her bag and grabbed her tooth brush tooth paste floss and mouthwash and a Victoria secret bra and a lace thong and some lotion and went back inside of the bathroom. 15 minutes later she came out the bathroom and my god my bestie looks the fuck good. She's a four course meal🤤. I got up grabbed a sports bra and some boxers my toothbrush brush and toothpaste and floss and mouthwash and went into the bathroom. I took a 30 minute shower got out. I then brushed my teeth, washed my face, flossed, lotions up, put on my boxers and bra, and walked out the bathroom. When I got out cam was dressed with her lace front on and had out my outfit. She had out a blue jean jacket a white T-shirt blue jean pants white 1s and my gold chain. And she had on this She was so beautiful and her dress compliments her baby bump. By the time I finished getting dressed carmen had done her makeup and was ready to go. Her phone was ringing and it said MyLove💜👯‍♀️ it was her sister. They have the best relationship ever. I answered it and hand it to her. "Hello," she said putting the phone on speaker. "Hey y'all ready," her sister said threw the phone. "Hold up" she said not talking to her sister anymore although they were still on the phone. "You ready Jaz?" She asked me and I simply nodded. "Jaz! Have you guys started dating? Y'all would be a really cute-"her sister said before cam cut her off. "We ready imma send you my location bye!" She said hanging up the phone. I chuckled at her and looked her in the face. "Shut up," she said sounding very annoyed. "Or what," I said smirking and I watched her cheeks grow as red as a rose. Her phone dinged signaling that she has a message. "Nana outside," she said grabbing her wallet putting it in her purse along with Her phone, some sunglasses her prescription glasses just in case she gets tired of her contacts, mints, her charger, her AirPods, lotion, and her small makeup bag. She got her pea coat because it was kind of cold and because she wanted to hide THE GIFT. And I got the gift boxes. She walked out of the room and went towards the elevator. "Does your sister know about the bun in the oven," I asked her. "Yea," she said walking into the elevator. We went to the first floor and walked outside to her sister. Nana got out the car and practically jumped on cam. "I missed you," Nana said. "I missed you too," Carmen said with shaky breath about to cry she hadn't seen them since she left for the army. We all jumped into the car and in a matter of minutes we were pulling up to Carmens mother's house. Everybody was here because she had called ahead of time to let them know we were coming. We stepped out of the car. We got our things and cam stood my the car biting her lip out of nervousness.