She can't breathe, her eyes are getting blurry. And she didn't dare to talk as the tears may threaten to fall. There is a lump in her throat. She wanted to run and leave but she couldn't even manage to take a step forward, she was afraid her already broken pieces would completely shatter once she move.

All of the voices surrounding us here
They just fade out and when you take a breath
Just say the word and now we'll disappear
Oh, into the wilderness.

"Hi"

Chaeyoung jumped from her place, where she was standing minutes ago and tracing the tip of her glass.

"H-Hi" She stuttered.

Chaeyoung thought Lisa was truly gorgeous. With her hair now tucked in a bun and her forever existing bangs. She dyed her hair black.

Lisa didn't say anything and just embraced her very tight.

Chaeyoung froze. But after minutes of feeling her warmth, she can't help but hug the younger back.

She closed her eyes, trying to memorize every part of Lisa's being, her scent, her soft skin, her hair. It would be the last time she could feel it, she don't want to miss every part of it. But soon, reality will slap her straight on the face even if she runs away from it. Lisa is not hers anymore.

She wasn't even Chaeyoung's to begin with.

"Congratulations", she was sober.

"Thank you, Rosie."

And this should be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I ever need.

"I'm not really good at speeches so..." Chaeyoung started in front of all the people in the room.

"I'm just going to start it by saying that, Lisa-" she faced the younger from one of the tables with her husband beside her.

"Finally, no one's going to call me chipmunk anymore." She chuckled.

Laughter filled the room. Lisa smiled, but they both knew she was just holding back the burst of tears that are about to come.

Chaeyoung felt a little lighter, but then she took a deep breath.

"Love, is the greatest thing you can find in this world, and it would make you see things different from the way you used to.

I saw it in you Lisa.

Years ago, you were just our tiny maknae who just follows to what everyone tells her. I could still remember the day we went to our senior's wedding, you cried and you said that when you see someone who's truly happy, then you could feel like you get that happiness from them and become happy as well.

And now, I'm happy for you Lisa." She was pushing herself to be.

"And look at you now, sitting with a perfect man, starting a new chapter of life."

And it was getting hard to fight the tears.

"W-With love, you learned to be brave, to fight for what you believed. And I will always be proud of you with that."

Lisa's eyes were now flooded with tears, but Chaeyoung had to continue.

"Hanbin oppa... Always, always take care of Lisa."

Chaeyoung's voice was shaking.

"Yes, she doesn't know how to cook, and she could practically burn the house but that doesn't define her as a person. And I know that you know that.