They were just teenagers, who spent days and nights together, dancing together and covering songs. They created memories, up to their early twenties. Nonetheless, the youth was still there, inside grown up bodies.

Years ago, they were just sleeping on Chaeyoung's bed, or sometimes at Lisa's, does it matter? It was the late night talks that will ever be significant, the secrets only the two of them knew, laughter, and cuddles, and promises.

Tears are now falling mercilessly. Chaeyoung can't help to hold it back from flooding and crashing down unto the church's newly changed carpet.

Lisa smiled at her, with brim of tears in her eyes threatened to fall, she smiled, and took a step forward.

Another step,

another step,

and another step, past Chae.

And then and there Lisa was approaching a man at the very end of the aisle, standing in front of the altar, wearing tuxedo, fine hair and looks. He took her hand.

Lisa looked back at her, still smiling. And Chaeyoung who knows Lisa with the back of her hand, felt the gratefulness in the eyes of the latter. Chaeyoung nodded at her, with eyes now obviously watery, well she doesn't care anymore.

Be my bridesmaid, okay?

Of course, I'm your best friend Lisa. I wouldn't miss it.

Years ago, they were as close as one.

Years ago, Chaeyoung was almost, if not enough, was inches apart into having Lisa's heart.

But things in real life don't happen in a cradle or in any safe place. It is not like that, Chaeyoung believed.

Two years ago, she was close to confessing.

Two years ago, she was ready to give it all, her moment of 'now or never' and let the world know to whom she was gay for.

She was ready to express how she fell hard for her best friend.

But two years ago, Lisa knocked on her door, waking her up in the middle the night, 12:14 - she can still remember. Talking to her about this little admiration she had to the guy next door, who they never had a chance to talk to - as per YG's rules. He's an idol too, with great looks and talent. One of the company's gem.

Simply call him, Kim Hanbin.

After that night, Chaeyoung's life turned upside-down. Her world was never the same anymore. It severely changed, like the seasons and the weather, but with the word 'good' being out of the book. In fact, it was all gray, turned black, turned nothing.

You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife sea

Rosé watched as the newlywed couple danced in the middle of the reception room. They were hugging and swaying slowly, feeling every flow of the music in the middle of dim lights and with the crowds' attention over them.

Chaeyoung wished she could be that person Lisa was dancing with. With all of the performance they had together, she knew right from the start what she could call the dance of her life, and it is not those she had while singing korean or any pop songs. The only dance that she wanted, was that one on her wedding day - guess she need to change plans. Or better forget about those dreams for good. She could do the same with Lisa if she wanted to.

It would always be bride and groom. It would only works that way.

Her heart sinks, it felt heavy but numb. After all of the fake smiles she did every time Lisa talked about Hanbin, she didn't expected that with all those years and nights she spent crying on her sheets every time they were out together on a date - pathetic it is, but that was just how practically she was lashed by love, the pain she had now was incomparable.