Should We Alpologize?

[With PJ And Ink]

Ink's POV
Me and PJ looked for Shiori in Dreamtale but Dream hasn't seen her and then we check in Reapertale and Reaper hasn't seen her as well i was starting to get worried about her me and PJ went to the Anti-Void and PJ sat down while I pace back and forth while watching me.

Ink: Where could  she be we looked at every AU me and her went well almost al of them.

PJ:Dad clam down *stands up* will find her i promise.

Ink:*smiles* Thanks PJ i needed that.

PJ: What are sons for.*smiles*

Ink:Now let's go find her. *takes out paintbrush and make portal goes in*

[With Me]

My POV
Me and the mistaryous person got out of the portal and we were in a house that was pretty small.

???: Sit down on the couch

Me:ok

My POV
I sat on the couch while he went to the kitchen and came back we a glass of water i took the glass of water and drinked it and gave it back to and he went to put on the sink and came back and sat next to me it  was silent at first but then i decide to break.

Me:So what's you name?

???: My name is Geno Sans but Geno for short.

Me:Oh my name is Shiori Lumine nice to meet you.

Geno: Back at cha

Me:* giggles*

Geno: Anyways why was that guy trying to get you.

Me: I wish i knew but i don't all i know that he died and he was my boyfriend but i think he was controlled by someone.

Geno: I'm sorry to hear that .

Me:It wasn't your fault it ...was..my...fault.*starts to tear up and ers go down*

Geno:Don't cry

Me:... It's just that i broke my friends heart badly.

Geno: Who?

Me:Ink he was CONFESSING  to me that he has feelings for me but i rejected him and I broke his  little heart it's all my fault.

Geno:Why don't you apologize to him?

Me:I don't think he can for give Me. * stands up and music starts*

(Song I'm singing)

Geno: *stands up and hugs me*

Me:*hugs him and grips his jacket*IT'S ALL MY FAULT GENO!!!

Geno:*makes her look at him* Shiori just give him time to recover.*wipes her tears*

Me:o-ok *falls asleep on his arms*

Geno:*blushing and picks her up and puts her on the couch* Don't worry Shiori he forgive you.

[With Ink AND PJ]

Ink:We check everywhere and no sign of her.

PJ:No there one place we haven't gone *points*

Ink:Aftertale LET'S GO!!

[In Aftertale]

Ink:Shiori you here?

Geno:She is here but sleeping.

Ink:Geno its been awhile.

Geno: yep now we have to talk.

Ink: ??

PJ:...

A/N

Hey guys its been i awhile huh well i did forget to show you a picture of Geno so here one.

I'm not the artist byeee!!