The Night Attack

Recap:
Last time Error was telling me that he got bullied when he was young and then started to cry but i comfort him but then he fell asleep and I put a blanket on him on a separate bed and then Ink left so i felled asleep but little did I know that I was being watched but someone knew?

My POV

I felled asleep and had good dreams but i didn't know that I was being watched?

Error POV

I was on a separate bed until I heard a noise i opened one eye and saw a black figure with tentacles it was heading straight to Shiori it looked like he was about to end her life I can't let that happen so stand up and walked over he pointed a tentacle straight to Shiori but before it could hit her i used my blue wires to wrap around the black figure.

My POV

I heard a noise and saw a black figure and Error fighting him i was really scared.

Me: What's happening!!!

Error: Shiori take cover!!!!

?????:NO YOU DON'T *about to stab Shiori but stab Error instead*

Error: Gahh!!

Me:ERROR!!!!!!!!!!

Error:*falls to the ground *

Me: Error pls don't leave *tears up*

Error:....

????: Hahaha!!! Now time to end your life

My POV

Before I was about to get stab two objects came flying  one was a arrow and the other was pink paint and tide the black object with pink chains.

????:Brother stop!!

????:Long time no see ....Nightmare.

Author Note
Other cliffhanger guess the character with the arrow and I bet you know the other character already. See ya