05; ☆→ KURCROTUNA

WARNINGS/INFO;
gore|mind control|non-con|choking|heavy blackrom|degradation [slut, whore, bitch, ETC.]

///

THRID PERSON
"VWELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A FREAKSHOWV LIKE THAT FUCKIN MIME AND THAT PISS-BLOOD!" The short violet greaser exclaimed at Damara, who had been teasing him about how much Kurloz and Mituna are superior to him even though he has a higher blood cast then them. As he exclaimed this out he didn't really expect Mituna and Kurloz to be right behind him.

Kurloz's head snapped to Cronus. Mituna glared at the back of the violet bloods head. A wicked smile spread across Kurloz's face as he walked up to the short violet blood, looming over him. Cronus's eyes went from anger filled to a glowing purple.

"WANNA MOTHERFUCKING REPEAT YOURSELF, BROTHER?" Kurloz asked, using chuckle voodoo to communicate, but to also scare Cronus. He knew how low his voice was and how much it scared Cronus's daylights. Cronus tensed up and turned around, coming face to face with a skeleton print chest. His fins fell flat against his head. Fear struck his violet orbs as he looked up at Kurloz.

"Anata wa totemo genki de shinde iru, Kuronusu!"
[You're so fucking dead, Cronus!]
Damara said from behind him, he casted her a glare over his shoulder.

"Shut the fuck u— AH!" Cronus was cut off by Kurloz taking him by the fin and dragging him off to an unknown location, Mituna skipping happily behind them.

"Kuso ~tsu! Karera wa fakku iku tsumori!"
[Oh damn! They gonna go fuck!]

♠︎♤♠︎

Cronus grunted as he was thrown against a wall, a hard, brick wall. The wind knocking right out of his lungs. He slid down the wall and gasped for air. Mituna laughed evilly and walked up to Cronus. His hand in his pockets, and a sharp toothy grin. He brought his foot up, Cronus thought he was going to kick him so he shielded his face, but he planted his foot up on the wall right beside his head. Mituna let out a low, deep, chuckle.

"Oh, Cronuth. Poor, poor, Cronuth." The gold-blood tutted. "You know, you really thould chothe your wordth wither." Only then did Mituna kick him in the side of the head, knocking him down so he was laying on the ground. Kurloz watched, an amused glint in his eyes. Mituna then stepped back to his Morial's side. He looked to the mime and gave an approving smirk. Cronus scrambled back against the wall and nervously smiled up at the two trolls looming over him ominously.

"C-c'mon on fella's. I vwas just j-jokin, y'knowv? P-pullin ya leg..?" He laughed nervously, sweat trickled down his forehead. Cronus then felt himself loose control over his being as a whole. He didn't leave his body, he just couldn't control it. Kurloz's stiched mouth curled up into a smile as he forced Cronus on to his knee's before Kurloz and Mituna. The two grinned down at the fearful violet blood and then began to undo their pants.
Cronus's eyes widened as he began to catch onto the situation. You see, at first he thought that they were for sure going to beat him to a bloody pulp, to death even. But, I guess his assumptions were incorrect.

"V-Vwhat are you guys do— MPF!" Cronus was silenced as Mituna grabbed the back of his head and shoved his two squirming bulges against Cronus's face.

"Put them in your mouth you little thlut. I know how much of a whore you are for bulgeth anywayth." Mituna spat as Cronus pulled away.

"I ain't not slut you pissblood!" He growled between muffled sounds by Mituna's bulges.

"Pithblood, huh?" Mituna then leaned down and wrapped a hand around Cronus's neck. Cronus's eyes went wide once again as he began to choke.
"Kurly. Why don't we give thith fithdick some...dithcipline." Kurloz smirked and nodded, then walked over to Cronus. Mituna let go of Cronus's neck and Kurloz grabbed the seadweller by his hair. Mituna sat down on the ground, his two bulges waving around proudly, and Kurloz threw Cronus down on his lap. It was like a gorilla throwing a feather at a cheetah, thats how much Cronus was smaller compared to the two mountains. Mituna caught Cronus by his waist with ease, then Kurloz got on his knees behind Cronus.

With one swift movement, and one satisfying riiiip sound, Cronus's pants were off. Kurloz hrabbed a handful of Cronus's bubble butt and landed a harsh and firm smack to both cheeks.
Cronus yelped and felt his face cheeks grow hot, but then again, both cheeks were. Cronus looked up at Mituna, Mituna's sharp teeth poked out of his mouth whilst he grinned devilishly at Cronus.

"Welp, better in," Mituna grabbed Cronus's hips harshly and practically rammed both of his bulges inside of Cronus's virgin nook. "Then out." At first, the noise of pain didn't come from Cronus's throat, then eventually it did. And it was loud.

Kurloz quickly forced Cronus's mouth shut with his chuckle voodoo. Then he himself inserted his bulge into Cronus's rear end, which was an ungodly length and girth. It was almost like a pool noodle. A slimy, thick. purple, pool noodle. Mituna began to thrust up into Cronus and Kurloz began to pound that twinks ass. Tears of pain and pleasure former in the corner of Cronus's eyes as the two bigger trolls began to absolutely wreck him. Cronus's eyes were rolling to the back of his head as the feeling of fullness became so much for him he reached his high twice and it was becoming to much for him. His moans only came out after gargled sounds and violet tears stained his face. Mituna and Kurloz both began to pick up speed, their bulges twitching as Cronus tightened both of his holes around the two.

With one big wave of pleasure, all three came. Mituna let out a throaty groan and Kurloz stayed silent. Cronus practically screamed both of their names, a smile on his face as tears, drool and sweat coated his face. He looked like a down right mess and the two dom's loved it. The two pulled out, then got up.

"There'th your lethon thlut." Mituna cooed, kissing Cronus on the head, then let him drop to the ground.

Cronus laid on the round in his side, fluids both purple and yellow flowing out of him. The other males grinned down at him, then did their pants back up, and walked away. Cronus was left to his lonesome once again.