She looked at Christian and back at me, " Christian already has the books."

I looked at Christian, " Why is she here?"

Christian rolled his eyes, " Chill out. She wanted go spend time with me and I was bored. Not everyone wants your girl. And plus if I wanted her I could of had her."

I punched him in his arm, " Stop playing." 

I walked to Lily and went in for a kiss. She moved her head. What the fuck?

" Sorry your cousin is right there."

I pulled her into the hallway and kissed her before she even the time to reject. Ever since we had sex I feel like we got more connected, weird I know.

She grabbed the back of my neck and I asked for entrance. She gave it to me and I immediately put my tongue in. Our tongues were dancing with each other it felt like but I HAD to pull back.

Our foreheads were against each other while we were gasping for air.

" Damn Princess."

She smiled and pecked my lips, " See you bad boy."

" Wait. Why are you here though?"

She chuckled, " To hang out."

I shrugged, " Okay love you."

" Love you too."

++++++++++++

Lily's POV

I walked back in to the library and made sure to stay quiet till Hunter leaves.

I looked out the window and I saw Cole jumping around while Hunter was walking. They pulled off a couple minutes after.

" CHRISTIAN! OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I LOVE IT!"

He looked at me, " Geez tell the whole world."

I calmed down, just a little bit, " Sorry. I'm happy that your happy."

He smiled, " I am."

" CHRISTIAN IS HAPPY!"

He smiled and start jumping up and down.

" IM GAY."

He didn't say it too loud but I had a feeling he felt better about it. I'm happy that he is happy. He texted me yesterday and said he needed to talk. So I called him and he told me. Not soon but he did tell me and of course I had to see him. Didn't know Hunter was going to be here.

" You haven't told anyone but me?"

He shook his head.

" Aww maybe Christian does love me after all."

" Shut up. I called you because you have a friend who is gay so you would know what to do and say."

Will!

Oh no I'm not picking the people out for him but oh my goodness. So cute!

" Yea that's true."

" Are you going to tell people. Like Hunter or your dad?"

He shrugged, " Soon but you can't say anything."

" Boy, if I wanted to say something I would of said it when Hunter was just here."

" True."

++++++++++++++

I left Christians house and called Hunter.

" Hello baby."

I smiled, " What are you doing?"

" Nothing much, what are you doing?"

" Just left Christians."

" Why did you really go there."

This boy.

" To hang out."

A red light came so I stopped.

" Mhmm Okay."

" Don't you trust me?"

He scoffed, " Nope."

I laughed, " yea I wouldn't trust me either."

He laughed, " I love you baby."

I started blushing, good thing he couldn't see me."

The light turned green and I started to drive.

" I love-."

BOOM!

" Baby!"

" Lilyanna!"

" Baby!"

+++++++++++

Welppppppp

What happened?????

I need to meet this author.

I know kinda short but it seemed right to end it there. Bet you guys didn't see that coming

Vote or don't byee